If you are looking for Venice ToursByLocals I am your guide!
I am an art historian, an educational programs manager for museums, a licensed tour guide and tour leader, a specialized guide for running tours and activities with blind and partially sighted visitors in Venice. . but above all I am curious and I am a truly LOVER of VENICE!
Are you ready to wander through the streets of the most charming city you'll ever visit during unique Venice tours? Allow me to share my knowledge of Venice with you, let's get to know each other better and I'll show you that culture can be a lot of fun!
Each time I start a tour in Venice my goal is to become your friend in my city.
I believe that visiting Venice is an unique experience and I love adding a personal touch and a personal point of view to the spots that you see. I try to create a real feeling with travellers I meet, creating a tailor-made tour for you according to your specific interests and preferences.
Everyday I have the opportunity to meet travelers in Venice I feel really lucky to live in such a magic place like my Venice, having a possibility to share my passion and love for this city with people who visit it!
I lived in New York, Paris and Sofia, discovering amazing creative scenes.
I worked for important international organization Art Westchester in New York, Musee du Louvre in Paris, Sofia Arsenal Museum for Contemporary Art.
Travelling a lot I understood it was time to go back Venice and to plunge into Venetian art and history, that's why I decided to transform my passion into a job.
I have been working at Gallerie dell'Accademia di Venezia, at the Biennale di Venezia.
I love to be a personal and unconventional guide and to organize private tours in Venice, the place I have always loved sharing my passion with curious travelers.
Doing what I love in a city that I adore is for my arriving at the destination of the pursuit of happiness!
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE ME AS YOUR PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN VENICE:
-The purpose of my Venice tours is above all to help you to discover serene and charming areas, corners of Venice little seen by tourists. We'll venture away from tourist crowds and into the streets and forgotten parts of Venice finding unique spots. Venice off the beaten path is my must!
-I will focus on local traditions, habits and lifestyle today and in the past.
- If you want to see the so-called highlights of Venice, I'll help you to unveil secrets and hidden meanings even there
- Specifically designed family-friendly Venice walking tour, interactive experience to love Venice as only kids can do
- Available for unveiling the secrets of the islands: Murano, Burano, Torcello (tours of the Venice islands).
- Who better to organize a culinary adventure than a local foodie? I can organize for you a real Venetian food tour experience! A Venice food and wine tour is unmisseable!
- I can customize all tours for you and your family or friends
-During my Venice tours I'll be happy to share useful hints for your pleasant stay in Venice.
- I have a specialization for running tours and activity with blind and partially sighted visitors in Venice
A Recent Review of this guide
A very detailed and interesting tour of the Dorsoduro district and especially the Galleries dell'Accademia. We now understand better the great Venetian painters and their style.
- Official tour guide license #14/2017
- Master degree and specialization with Honors in Art and History of Art and Conservation of Artistic Heritage
- Specialization for running art tours and activity with blind, visually impaired people
- La Biennale and Gallerie dell'Accademia guide
- Official tour leader license #1396 (Province of Venice)
- Venice security port pass
Licensed guides have no restrictions