I have been in more than 50 countries so far. I crossed the African continent overland, all the way down on a 4x4, from Morocco to South Africa and have made the longest train journey in the world! I jumped in on a train in Porto, crossed Europe, Siberia, Mongolia, China and arrived in Ho Chi Minh, in Vietnam, where the railway finished. But I did not stop there. I continued traveling through Cambodia, Lao, Myanmar, Thailand and Malaysia!
I have done volunteer work in Bamako, Mali, with street children, in Uganda, with HIV children, and in Mombasa, Kenya, in an orphanage. I'm the author of the book called "Africa nos Sentidos", where I write about the travel adventures and state about the ins and outs of volunteering!
So, I'm someone passionate about people, cultures and gastronomy! And as I love the history, the food and the culture of my own country, being a tourist guide couldn't be more prefect!
Therefore, with a relaxed, friendly and warmth attitude, I want to introduce to you the traditions, the landscape, the architectural and heritage diversity, gastronomy and wines, monuments, the history and the hospitality of our people.
Feel yourself invited!
- I have a Degree in History and International Relations;
- I have a Master in International Relations;
- Licensed Tour Company by Turismo de Portugal under license nr. 459/17;
- Very experienced traveller;
- Deep knowledge of the history of Portugal;
- Expert in the Nothern area (restaurants, monuments, culture, traditions, etc.)
I do not have any restrictions when it comes to visit monuments. I will go inside with you and explain the history and details.