I'm the licensed guide to Gdansk, Sopot, Gdynia and tour guide with whom you can visit Kashubia/Pomerania and other places in Poland.
I am professional and energetic person.
I was born in Gdansk and I still live here.
As I witnessed many historic events my knowledge is based also on the observation of everyday life of the town.
If you wish to spend a busy, informative and relaxation day - I am the guide you are looking for.
I offer you some tours which, in my opinion, will give you the best idea about our town and region within a short time. But please do not hesitate to contact me to ask about more details and to give suggestion.
All mentioned tours can be modified bothly in duration time, number of persons and other details.
Ask also for:
- tailor made tours outside Gdańsk and Pomerania to other interesting places in Poland
- genealogy tours during which you'll see the places in which your ancestors lived.
Such tours can be preceded by earlier searching the local archives.
Details to be agreed.
You are sincerely invited to join me.
Please note also that
- medical and accident insurance should be arranged and paid by you prior to your arrival.
- In case visas to Poland are required all visa formalities also related to ashore (according to Polish law) should be dealt before the coming to Poland and/or start the cruiser journey.
Visas for citizens of about 90 countries are not required.
The list and conditions of free-visa countries are presented on the page of the Ministry of Foreigh Affairs
http://www. msz. gov. pl/en/travel_to_poland/entering_poland/visa_free/visa_free_countries
A Recent Review of this guide
Malgorzata (Maggie) is very knowledgeable on the Gdansk area. We visited for a day and she even went out of her way to help us search our Jewish family tree. A very special day for us. If looking for a english speaking guide with a great personality look no further. Thank you for a fabulous day! Sherryl, Lenny, Mitch and Sue
- Guide to Gdansk, Sopot and Gdynia - the licence No. 702 was issued by Marshal of Pomeranian Voivodeship Office (government license)on 6.04.2001.
- and however it expired already I had also 2 years Accreditation Certificate for Kaliningrad No. 62-MT.
- The licensed tour leader - the license No. 1643 was issued by Marshal of Pomeranian Voivodeship (government license) on 23.08.2006.
Also the certified guide to:
- The European Solidarity Centre.
- Faktoria from Roman Time in Pruszcz Gdański - license No. 10/1
- Emigration Museum in Gdynia
- Museum of the Second World War in Gdansk
According to Polish law visa formalities ALSO related to ashore should be dealt BEFORE coming to Poland and/or start the cruiser journey.
Read carefully Ministry of F. A. conditions