Best Selling Tour of 2013-2017!
Experience Dubrovnik through the best selling tour - the Game of Thrones Tour!
Ever since Season 2 of the HBO TV-series 'Game of Thrones' aired in 2012, I have been met with a fair share of requests in which the clients wanted to see the places where the crew filmed and were recognizable from the series.
Being a huge fan of the series (and the book) myself, I have decided to create a specialized tour which would cover the sites in the Old Town of Dubrovnik (and its surroundings) that were used for the scenes in this celebrated HBO TV-series. Apart from the King's Landing, you will also be able to recognize some other locations from the series, such as the magical town of Qarth.
Although few similar tours are now offered by other guides, the many positive reviews of true GoT fans that had the chance to take this tour prove that the Dubrovnik Game of Thrones Tour has become my personal trademark.
Find out why!
During the tour you will be able to see locations which were used as the settings in the Seasons 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 of The Game of Thrones.
- Joffrey's name day tourney
- Power is Power Vs Knowledge is Power 'debate'
- The Gold Cloakes slaying late King Robert's bastards
- Myrcella leaves for Dorne
- Joffrey starts a riot at King's Landing
- Daenerys visits the Spice King's mansion in Qarth
- Sansa saved from rape by the Hound
- Varys, Tyrion and Joffrey inspecting the defenses before Stannis' attack
- Daenerys arrives to the House of Undying
- Tyrion, Bronn and Podrick meet after the battle of Blackwater
- Jaime's return to King's Landing
- Joffrey's wedding AKA Purple wedding
- Oberyn meets with Tyrion at Littlefinger's brothel
- The Mountain practicing for the trial by combat
- Cersei pays last respects to Tywin
- Cersei meets the High Sparrow
- Tommen gets intercepted by sparrows at the staircase to the Grand Sept of Baelor
- Walk of shame
. . . and many, many other iconic GOT locations!
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Meeting location is usually at the Pile Gate (western entrance to Old Town of Dubrovnik).
The guide will be waiting near the tree on the right hand side just before the Pile Gate bridge that leads to the Old Town of Dubrovnik (near Dubravka restaurant and the splitska banka ATM)
End location: Old Town of Dubrovnik
Duration: 2 hours
All the mentioned locations are in the pedestrian zone so this would be a walking tour.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 HRK - Admission fee per person for the Fortress of St. Lawrence
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Excellent tour. Essentially a tour of the old city with an emphasis on GOT locations. Would highly recommend Tom.