Hands-on experience with preparation of a full meal and guided visit of a traditional pasta factory and a medieval castle
A fascinating way to experience Tuscany: get into our kitchen, meet our local grandma and learn to cook delicious Tuscan specialities. In the end of the class taste your own creations and join them to excellent wine!
After lunch see a very authentic small and peaceful Italian village with two wonderful attractions: a small family run pasta factory and a breathtaking medieval castle with a unique view over Pisa.
A destination off the beaten track!
A tour for foodies and lovers of unspoiled countryside!
8. 30 am
My driver and I collect you at your accommodation in Florence
9. 30 am
We get to a charming Tuscan farm and you have an introduction to the world of extra virgin olive oil in a quick walk through a charming olive grove.
10. 00 am
We start cooking together!
1. 00 pm
Full lunch is served with local wines with all the dishes you prepared
3. 00 pm
We get to a charming medieval village and visit its attractions:
a picturesque family-run pasta factory and a panoramic medieval castle
5. 00 pm
We drive back to Florence where we arrive at around 6:00 pm
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: We will meet at your accommodation in Florence. My driver can access any restricted area in town. Rates refer to a pick up and drop off in Florence. If you are accommodated in other areas of Tuscany please inform me and I will give you a detailled quotation.
End location: At the end of the tour we will drive you back to your location.
Duration: 9 hours 30 min.
A full driving service is included in the offer. My driver and I collect you at your location in Florence on luxury airconditioned vans for up to 7 passengers. My driver is licensed to access any restricted area in Florence.
All rates refer to a pick up and drop off in Florence. If you are accommodated in other locations in Tuscany or if you prefer to self-drive, please inform me and I will provide a detailled quotation.
- Private Guide in English for the whole tour (German, Spanish or Russian also available)
- A private cooking class at a charming farm with a local grandma chef
- A full lunch with Tuscan specialties, wines included
- Aprons as souvenirs
- Guided visit to a medieval castle
- Guided visit to a pasta factory
- A return driving service for the whole tour by luxury airconditioned vans, capable to carry up to 7 passengers. The rates refer to a pick up and drop off in Florence downtown. For other locations in Tuscany please ask me and I will provide a detailled quotation.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
100 Euro - At the medieval town you can do some shopping of very original local specialties
Souvenirs at the shops in the village we visit
• My license as a guide is not valid for art towns and I will not be able to guide inside of the historical monuments and museums.
• I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Massimo proved to be a fount of local knowledge. He was lovely company and an enthusiastic foodie. The cooking experience was such fun and certainly all we hoped for. I would recommend this tour without reservation.