Discover the 'real' Germany.
The "Bergstrasse"(hill-road) is a delightfully scenic road that runs from Darmstadt to Heidelberg. It has lots to offer - castle, vineyards, old quaint towns & access to the lovely Odenwald Forest.
On this tour we have the option to;
- the charming Old Towns of Bensheim, Heppenheim, Weinheim & Ladenburg.
- visit some pioneering wineries, taste excellent wines & walk in the pretty vineyards.
- visit Old Castles & learn about their history.
- relax, hike or Mtn. bike in the peace & beauty of the Odenwald Forest.
- taste the local cuisine in specially selected restaurants & cafes.
- stay in a authentic country Spa Hotel.
- take a day tour of famous Heidelberg & it's Castle.
- slow down & learn about real Germany & Germans.
Spend 3 nights in a country Odenwald Spa Hotel or choose to stay in one of the attractive local towns. Either way there will be daily excursions & lots to see & do.
But touring & activities offered from 09. 00- 17. 00 everyday.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel
Duration: 3 days
Tours can vary between 2-5 days, as you prefer.
All transport in my luxury VW MultiVan.
Comfortably seats 6 adults.
Larger transport for up to 15 people available on request.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 € - For snacks & souvenirs.