Customized 5-hour tour to discover the must-see sights
If you don't have enough time for a full day tour but still fancy a more in-depth experience than a half day tour, then this 5-hour tour is made for you! Together, we will explore "The City of Light" through must-see sights, hidden back-streets and picturesque neighborhoods, not to mention gourmet breaks in traditional pastry shops and sidewalk cafés!
Three main itineraries are available for this tour but can be customized:
- The iconic neighborhood of Montmartre and the Sacred-Heart Basilica; the Ile de la Cité and Notre-Dame Cathedral; the Louvre exteriors and the Tuileries gardens
- The heart of the historic city with Notre-Dame de Paris and the Louvre compared to the modern Paris of the "Belle Epoque" with the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe and the Eiffel tower
- An itinerary tailor-made to best suit your personal interests
The itinerary could include the major landmarks, notably:
- Montmartre, the Sacré-Coeur Basilica and the Moulin Rouge
- The Eiffel Tower (but no climbing!)
- Notre-Dame Cathedral
- The Louvre Museum (exterior)
- The Tuileries gardens
- The Latin Quarter
and so much more, depending on your personal interests:
- The Opera House (exterior)
- The Champs-Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe
- The Grand Palais and the Petit Palais
- Saint-Germain-des-Prés and the Luxembourg gardens
but it will also include my favourite lesser-known sights!
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At your hotel in Paris or at any place convenient to you.
End location: Anywhere in Paris: your hotel, a museum, a restaurant or a café, a park... Wherever it suits you best!
Duration: 5 hours
Walking, bus, metro
- My services as your private tour guide
- My tips to make you feel like a true Parisian, in the metro, in a café, at the "boulangerie" (bakery)!
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 € - - One day travelcard (metro & bus): 7,50€
- Lunch, snacks & drinks: 15-20€
- Transportation (metro, bus)
- Lunch, snacks and drinks
- Entrance fees, if any
- Personal expenses (souvenirs etc.)
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
What a great way to start our trip, Ann was a wonderful guide and surpassed our expectations!!