Customized 5-hour tour to discover the must-see sights
If you don't have enough time for a full day tour but still fancy a more in-depth experience than a half day tour, then this 5-hour tour is made for you! Together, we will explore "The City of Light" through must-see sights, hidden back-streets and picturesque neighborhoods, not to mention gourmet breaks in traditional pastry shops and sidewalk cafés!
Three main itineraries are available for this tour but can be customized:
- The iconic neighborhood of Montmartre and the Sacred-Heart Basilica; the Ile de la Cité and Notre-Dame Cathedral; the Louvre exteriors and the Tuileries gardens
- The heart of the historic city with Notre-Dame de Paris and the Louvre compared to the modern Paris of the "Belle Epoque" with the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe and the Eiffel tower
- An itinerary tailor-made to best suit your personal interests
The itinerary could include the major landmarks, notably:
- Montmartre, the Sacré-Coeur Basilica and the Moulin Rouge
- The Eiffel Tower (but no climbing!)
- Notre-Dame Cathedral
- The Louvre Museum (exterior)
- The Tuileries gardens
- The Latin Quarter
and so much more, depending on your personal interests:
- The Opera House (exterior)
- The Champs-Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe
- The Grand Palais and the Petit Palais
- Saint-Germain-des-Prés and the Luxembourg gardens
but it will also include my favourite lesser-known sights!
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At your hotel in Paris or at any place convenient to you.
End location: Anywhere in Paris: your hotel, a museum, a restaurant or a café, a park... Wherever it suits you best!
Duration: 5 hours
Walking, bus, metro
- My services as your private tour guide
- My tips to make you feel like a true Parisian, in the metro, in a café, at the "boulangerie" (bakery)!
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 € - - One day travelcard (metro & bus): 7,50€
- Lunch, snacks & drinks: 15-20€
- Transportation (metro, bus)
- Lunch, snacks and drinks
- Entrance fees, if any
- Personal expenses (souvenirs etc.)
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
My family and I enjoyed our 5 hour tour with Anne! She was extremely helpful to this jet lagged mom who wanted to get the "lay of the land". Anne taught us the Metro, helped purchase multi day tickets, advised for best times to visit attractions and times as well as regaling us with history and stories as we moved about the city. Her guidance for meals and ideas began well before our trip as well as once our day with her was complete. She helped make my husband's 50 th birthday a success! Merci Anne!