Customized 5-hour tour to discover the must-see sights
If you don't have enough time for a full day tour but still fancy a more in-depth experience than a half day tour, then this 5-hour tour is made for you! Together, we will explore "The City of Light" through must-see sights, hidden back-streets and picturesque neighborhoods, not to mention gourmet breaks in traditional pastry shops and sidewalk cafés!
Three main itineraries are available for this tour but can be customized:
- The iconic neighborhood of Montmartre and the Sacred-Heart Basilica; the Ile de la Cité and Notre-Dame Cathedral; the Louvre exteriors and the Tuileries gardens
- The heart of the historic city with Notre-Dame de Paris and the Louvre compared to the modern Paris of the "Belle Epoque" with the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe and the Eiffel tower
- An itinerary tailor-made to best suit your personal interests
The itinerary could include the major landmarks, notably:
- Montmartre, the Sacré-Coeur Basilica and the Moulin Rouge
- The Eiffel Tower (but no climbing!)
- Notre-Dame Cathedral
- The Louvre Museum (exterior)
- The Tuileries gardens
- The Latin Quarter
and so much more, depending on your personal interests:
- The Opera House (exterior)
- The Champs-Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe
- The Grand Palais and the Petit Palais
- Saint-Germain-des-Prés and the Luxembourg gardens
but it will also include my favourite lesser-known sights!
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At your hotel in Paris or at any place convenient to you.
End location: Anywhere in Paris: your hotel, a museum, a restaurant or a café, a park... Wherever it suits you best!
Duration: 5 hours
Walking, bus, metro
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 € - - One day travelcard (metro & bus): 7,50€
- Lunch, snacks & drinks: 15-20€
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Our This Is Paris with Anne on October 2nd was everything we could have hoped for and more!! She is warm, friendly, and extremely knowledgeable. We thoroughly enjoyed our time spent with her enjoying beautiful Paris. It was fun taking the buses and metro with someone who knew their way around the city. The tour was tailor made for exactly what we wanted to see. I would highly recommend this tour and would not hesitate to tell all my friends to contact Anne when in Paris!!