I am also one of the well traveled guides, both in my country and abroad, as I love meeting new people and going on new adventures. I am also deeply in love with my beautiful country and colorful culture!
So far, my years as a certified Moroccan tour guide, have been exceedingly lively, filled with adventure and life. In these years, I have successfully accompanied and led guests of all ages, nationalities, and group sizes. I've surpassed the keen expectations and quenched their interests, every time, by offering authentic, local, memorable, and safe experiences, throughout my country.
I put in all the life in me to ensure that all of my guests, who visit my beautiful country, have the most pleasant stay and get rewarded with an experience that will last long after they have left.
As your guide, I will give your journey meaning and stir it up with sudden sparks of excitement, laughter, and enjoyment. I am fully determined to make your visit as memorable and comfortable as possible, with programs and itineraries that are fully adjustable to your interests, energy, and comfort.
Acompanying travelers and sharing my country's treasures.
That is my mission in life.
A Recent Review of this guide
Adnane B. could not have been more knowledgeable about Morocco. He is an educated, worldly man with a tremendous amount of diplomacy and grace. He is deeply compassionate, open-hearted and tremendously generous. He showed us the best of Morocco and made our trip feel like a slice of heaven on earth.
1. Official Moroccan Tour Guide Licensed in English, French, and Dutch Languages
2. Travel Director for:
- Education First Ultmate Break
- Go Ahead Travel
- Insight Vacations
- Trafalgar Vacations
- American High School Diploma
- Bachelor's Degree in International Business Management
- Master's of Science in Operations Management
- Master's of Arts in Human Resource Management
- Yellow Belt Certified in Lean Management
- APM Terminals Tangier Management Development Program Certificate
5. Team Liason Officier Certified by Moroccan National Football Federation
6. Dutch Ministry of Infrastructure and the Environment
- Maritime Spatial Planning and Integrated Maritime Knowledge Advisor for the
I do not have any restrictions with regards to my ability to guide. I can offer the full and complete range of activities that are permitted legally in Morocco.