A little bit about me - I was born and grew up in Hong Kong, and my passion for people led me to study hotel management. After traveling around the world and working for a French hospitality group in global sales, I fell in love with Paris and a Frenchman over 20 years ago. The twin love affairs continue, and even today - over two decades later - Paris still surprises and charms me.
France is a beautiful country with so much to see and discover - not to mention revisit! - and so I spend my vacations with my family traveling around the country to learn as much as I can about French culture and traditions.
Following my earlier career in the hospitality industry, I then re-trained as a French government-certified Guide-Conférencier so I could share my love of my adopted country with others. The course takes over one year full-time studying French culture and heritage, and only fully qualified Guide-Conférenciers can take guests inside museums and monuments. I'm also one of only a small number of tour guides who hold a further qualification to take guests around the private apartments of kings in the stunning Chateau of Versailles.
Let me help you with your next visit to France - everyone has different ideas about what they'd like to do while they're here, and so I'm delighted to offer a collection of bespoke visits to some of France's most iconic monuments and sites, completely customised to your ideas, wishes and dreams.
Tailor-made visits can include :
- Classic : Discover Paris with a tour introducing the highlights of the City of Light - the Eiffel Tower, Arc of Triomphe, Champs Elysée, Concorde Square. . .
- Museums : Explore some of the world's most famous museums, including The Louvre, Chateau de Versailles, Orsay Museum, Museum of Orangerie and more. . .
- Outdoor or nature lovers : if you love the nature and the great outdoors, let's go hiking in the Fontainebleau Forest , bike around the Vincennes Forest in family. . .
- Gourmand : A foodie's dream, visiting the Marais neighbourhood, local food markets and more…. .
- Nostalgia : Visit Montmartre and its artists, past and present
- Shopping : Browse luxury French brands to off-the-beaten-track local designers, craftsmen and artisans for the very best France has to offer
Just let me know what you'd like to do, and I'll create a personalized itinerary for you to introduce you to the very best of Paris and France!
A Recent Review of this guide
What a wonderful tour!!! Highly recommend! Celia was fantastic. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Thank you for a wonderful day Celia!!!!
French government-certified Guide-Conférencier