A little bit about me - I was born and grew up in Hong Kong, and my passion for people led me to study hotel management. After traveling around the world and working for a French hospitality group in global sales, I fell in love with Paris and a Frenchman over 20 years ago. The twin love affairs continue, and even today - over two decades later - Paris still surprises and charms me.
France is a beautiful country with so much to see and discover - not to mention revisit! - and so I spend my vacations with my family traveling around the country to learn as much as I can about French culture and traditions.
Following my earlier career in the hospitality industry, I then re-trained as a French government-certified Guide-Conférencier so I could share my love of my adopted country with others. The course takes over one year full-time studying French culture and heritage, and only fully qualified Guide-Conférenciers can take guests inside museums and monuments. I'm also one of only a small number of tour guides who hold a further qualification to take guests around the private apartments of kings in the stunning Chateau of Versailles.
Let me help you with your next visit to France - everyone has different ideas about what they'd like to do while they're here, and so I'm delighted to offer a collection of bespoke visits to some of France's most iconic monuments and sites, completely customised to your ideas, wishes and dreams.
Tailor-made visits can include :
- Classic : Discover Paris with a tour introducing the highlights of the City of Light - the Eiffel Tower, Arc of Triomphe, Champs Elysée, Concorde Square. . .
- Museums : Explore some of the world's most famous museums, including The Louvre, Chateau de Versailles, Orsay Museum, Museum of Orangerie and more. . .
- Outdoor or nature lovers : if you love the nature and the great outdoors, let's go hiking in the Fontainebleau Forest , bike around the Vincennes Forest in family. . .
- Gourmand : A foodie's dream, visiting the Marais neighbourhood, local food markets and more…. .
- Nostalgia : Visit Montmartre and its artists, past and present
- Shopping : Browse luxury French brands to off-the-beaten-track local designers, craftsmen and artisans for the very best France has to offer
Just let me know what you'd like to do, and I'll create a personalized itinerary for you to introduce you to the very best of Paris and France!
A Recent Review of this guide
Celia provided an excellent tour of Versailles on our very tight schedule. The use of the audio earpieces made it very easy for us to hear her in some of the busier areas of the Palace.
French government-certified Guide-Conférencier