A relax and funny way to experience Paris
The bike became in Paris an essential commuting way since years. The French capital is more and more environmentally friendly. Bike paths, Seine riverbanks, riding Paris is now relaxed and secured.
Discover the 'city of lights' with this customized bike tour. Fully licensed Tour guide, graduate in history (former teacher), art history and geography. I will lead you through the city and explain the history of its monuments as well as the daily life of the Parisians. I will show you all these little details beyond the view of the usual touristic trails.
The itinerary goes through the right and the left banks through the main historical districts.
The Tour goes to the main historical districts of the very center of Paris
The Right Bank :
- Beaubourg district and Pompidou museum
- The Marais : the jewish quarter, place des Vosges, Bastille square, Hôtel de Sully
- Saint Paul district and its miedieval city wall and barroque Church
- City Hall / St James tower / Châtelet square
The Islands :
- Saint Louis island and its mansion house of Louis XIV's time
- The City island : Notre Dame cathedral, Conciergerie & Sainte Chapel, Hôtel Dieu, Pont Neuf, Place Dauphine
The Left Bank / Latin Quarter
- Saint Mickael square / St Séverin church
- Panthéon / Luxembourg garden and Palace
- Hotel & roman baths of Cluny / Sorbonne / collège de France
- Odéon / Café Procope
- St Germain des Près district (jazz caves, the intellectual Paris)
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 3 hours 30 min.
Between 3:30 and 4:00 of tour
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
5 Euros - Stop for a refreshment in a bitrot/café
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
This was, perhaps, our favorite guiding experience of many good ones so far. To bike the streets of Paris allowed us to see a tremendous amount of things, while getting a true feel for the city. Romain was a tremendous guide, pointing out things large and small that we would have never known about. We loved him, and our 14 yo's loved him. Tremendous guide, fantastic experience!