I worked as a tourist information officer for the City of Stockholm for many years and today I am a licensed tour guide.
Stockholm offers a lot of culture, nature, shopping, great museums, theater, design, history, a beautiful archipelago and the Old Town. I enjoy visiting these attractions and I would like to invite you to join me to discover them during your visit to Stockholm.
My free time I like to spend with my daughter, family and friends visiting the archipelago, relaxing and maybe picking some berries and mushrooms. I love downhill skiing, I was brought up in Finland next to a ski hill. I also enjoy reading history books, cooking, visiting exhibitions and flea markets.
I am positive and friendly. I enjoy meeting new people and do everything I can to help guests to make the most of their visit in Stockholm.
If you are an elderly person or have children with you, no problems, we will discover Stockholm "your" way together. See you soon & you're most welcome to Stockholm!
- Licensed Stockholm guide , authorized by the Stockholm City Council
- Special Licensed Guide at Stockholm City Hall
- The Millennium Trilogy Guide, the Stockholm City Museum
- Design lectures at Svenskt Tenn, Stockholm
- Member of FSAG, Stockholm's Guide organization
- College Haga Helia, tourism and marketing , Finland
- Dive Master, PADI, Cairns, Australia
- Ellensburg High School, Wa, USA
I am not a driver, but I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.
However I do not have any other restrictions in regard to my guiding.