Private fun tour for the smart ones
Biking is the best, most comfortable and fun way to see the city and to get a good orientation. With an experienced local bike tour guide who knows all the bike lanes and backstreets, it's definitely a must do!
In a short time we can cover most of the famous sites and also cycle into 'Paris behind the scenes'. Each tour that you request here is adaptable to your wishes. Message me for an itinerary designed especially for you.
Custom itineraries on request. Some suggestions:
1) HIGHLIGHTS OF PARIS tour; nice for an introduction to the city!
2) BIKE & skip the line LOUVRE tour (please email me to add an extra hour)
3) Bike tour of LATIN quarter, ST GERMAIN and MARAIS
4) Green and villages bike tour of MONTPARNASSE, BUTTE AUX CAILLES, 5th and 6th and 13th district.
5) Bike tour to VINCENNES with visit of a market and the castle's dungeon
6) Bike and Walking tour on Paris city bikes mix of highlights and unusual Paris.
Time is adjustable as well, whole day bike tour to Versailles or Fontainebleau is also possible, send me a message for more details!
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Flexible.
End location: Flexible.
Duration: 3 hours 30 min.
* Bike rental
* My knowledge and service as your personal guide
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10 euro - For a snack, souvenir and transportation costs (1,41 euros per person per ride on public transportation) in case of using the bike rental shop. In case we use the Vélib city bikes we rent them within 80 feet from your hotel so NO transportation costs).
Public transportation costs (depending on the distance to the bikes, max 1,41 euros per person per ride on metro/bus)
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We had a great time on our bike tour through Paris. Our guide, Susana, was very knowledgeable and knew her way around town! We were able to see so much on our bikes ... much more efficient way to get around compared to walking or driving. I highly recommend booking this tour.