I am a private guide that offers exclusive tours all over Mallorca and, specially, in its capital: Palma. Since I was a kid my passion has always been History. I am very enthusiastic for Palma because I believe my city holds one of the most important monumental sets in Europe: Palma's Old Quarter.
This is why I am trying really hard that what I actually love in life is seen by everybody as a true profession. I am proud to say I am making it so far.
History is my life and what I do best is taking people back to the past through our wonderful heritage. If you ever thought history was a boring thing, I will be glad to prove you could not be more wrong.
I encourage you to join me and you will realize how thrilling is knowing what happenned centuries ago on the very same streets we are walking by today.
A Recent Review of this guide
The tour with Albert was amazing. My family and me learn, had fun and enjoy the tour. Thanks Albert, and also the driver Tony was a great person. Thanks a lot!!!! My family missed you guys. :)
- Bachelor's Degree in History, ratified by the University of the Balearic Islands (UIB).
- Professional Degree in Guiding, Information and Tourist Assistance, ratified by the Government of the Balearic Islands.
- Certificate in History of the Balearic Islands, ratified by the University of the Balearic Islands (UIB).
- Official Tour Guide License, ratified by the Government of the Balearic Islands. BAL-1974.
- Member of the Official Association of Tour Guides in the Balearic Islands (COGTIB). Collegiate number: 335