A semi-walking / luxury car tour
Find out why Bandra is one of the most charming and sought-after destinations in Mumbai. Not too long ago, this suburb was just a collection of fishing and farming villages, and vestiges of this way of life can still be seen today. Later, this sea-side suburb evolved into a mainly Christian locality, where cottages nestled amid quiet, tree-lined roads, and churches and schools added to its old-world charm. Bandra is also home to many Bollywood actors and we will give you a glimpse into glitz and glam of Hindi cinema.
Bandra . . as it is termed the Queen of the Suburbs.
Everybody loves BANDRA, this suburb gives an extraordinary vibe, which makes you feel connected. You should actually explore Bandra , like everyone does through food. In the bylanes of Bazaar Road there are some lovely family run eateries, where you can have some authentic East Indian Food.
- At Bandra, visit Mount Mary's Basilica and then Bandra Fort
- Drive by Hotel Taj Land's End and listen to the story of top Bollywood actors - Shah Rukh Khan, Rekha, Farhan Akhta rand Salman Khan - as we drive past their homes.
- Drive past a 400 year old place of worship
- Visit a quaint Bandra 'village', either a fishing village or a regular village, where time stands still
- Go past the mosque in the Bandra market, and listen to the story of the old market and the fish market
- Conclude with an authentic fish thali or a South Indian evening meal.
- Take you all to experience your skill to avail of great bargains at street shopping. . . where you get branded stuff for a steal
This is the actual feel of Bandra
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Hotel
End Point Options: Hotel
Duration: 4 hours
Full-day tour consisting of 4Hours / 320 USD for 4people
The air-conditioned chauffeur driven car
Estimated Local Cash Needed
5000 INR - per person