Authentic Angkor Wat Tour For Three Day
The tour allows you to explore the authenticity of Angkor Wat, Bayon, Ta Prhom known as Tomb Raider.
Obviously, visiting authentic Cambodian villages to get deeper understanding about our ways of living back to the day and now
Amazingly, going to Tonle Sab Lake and the Fishing Village will give you clear perspective of its significance back to the civilization and the present. Well, without the Tonle Sap Lake, there would be no civilization and Angkor Wat, for Cambodian, Tonle Sap Lake is a heart of us and more important than Angkor Wat
On top of that, we also visit the National Park Of Kulen Mountain for the waterfall in the movie Tomb Raider. We also can have good discussion about recent history during the war.
Day1: breakfast at the hotel
• 7:00am: visit Angkor Wat
• 10:00am: visit Angkor Thom, Royal Palace, Elephant Terrace
• 12:40pm: lunch break an hour at Pteas Boran Restuarant
• 2:00pm: visit Ta Prom known as Tomb Raider. And back to hotel around 3:40pm
• 8:00am: visit Preah Khan temple , Neak Pean, Preah Palilai, Ta Nei, and Pre Rub.
• 12:20pm: lunch break an hour Sokkhak River Restaurant.
• 1:40pm: visit Artisan Angkor through a very big workshop to get better understanding about how patient our ancestors built the temples
• 3:00pm: visit Wat Preah Prom Rath and Silk Farm
• 7:30am: visit The Pink and Yellow Sandstone temple known as Banteay Srey
• 10:30am: visit Kulen Moutain National Park to see Thousand Lingas in the riverbed, Sleeping Buddha and The Waterfall from Tomb Raider
• 1:30pm: lunch break an hour at Stoeung Trorcheak Restaurant.
• 2:45pm: visit Tonle Sap Lake and floating village of Kampong Pluk known as the Great Lake. For Cambodian, the lake is more important than Angkor Wat
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Hotel
Duration: 3 days
The tour can finish earlier or later upon your interests, weather, traffic and so on.
Day1: spend 8 hours, less or more
Day2: spend 8 hours, less or more
Day3: spend 8 hours, less or more
I only use professional licensed drivers with high quality transportation such as Lexus RX, Grand Starex H1 or Toyota Hiace.
Well, if you have larger group, please let me know so then I can arrange the right transportation for your group.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
200 $ - For meals and drinks
- Personal Expenses
- I don't guide you at The Wildlife Rescue Center
- I don't guide you at Artisans Handicrafts Art School (they have the experts)
- I usually don't drive by myself
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Speaks English well with a pleasant personality. Tolerant and helpful to my three 10 year old boys and their grandma. The itinerary was well planned and evenly paced. Event the climb of 1.4 km to the River of the Thousand Lingas was made easy for the elderly. Cold towels and chilled water which were provided after each visit to a temple reduces the tiredness and enabled all 7 of us to have a wonderful experience of 8 hours for each day.
Thillai Raj T Ramanathan