Let me invite you to one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia. The towering Western Ghat Mountains, and a net work of 44 rivers will definitely enchant you and will leave you with memories lingering for years after your first visit. Here you can meet people who have a special skill in hospitality and tend to invite you to their house for a tender coconut brought down from the tree just for you or a cup of home made blue mountain tea.
Culture, tradition and history varies in whole south India. Ask for repository of Dravidian culture in the south of India, I can give you the popular sites at the same time surprise you with the unknown.
Tours at comfortable pace, customized to your preferences are what I offer. These will be very essentially private tours in every sense. Pay me only prices for tours much less the excursion managers charge. My personalized tours will exceed your expectations. I am patient, flexible and always try harder.
You can speak about anything you want to do here. I will organize it in a perfect way. Ask me for a tour through the conventional attractions or off peg villages or towns to see how the real life in Cochin is. Ask for traditional lunch during the tour …. or a little café for great service and food on the balcony while watching daily life of the locals …. . any thing…. anything…. and I will let you surprise.
My name is Joyce, and I am certified tour guide and hold the Red Card ( most coveted ) of the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India.
There are a few tours listed for your consideration. These tours are specially designed for travelers who look forward to exclusive experiences. Same time options kept open for you to include your preferences.
I invite you to read the feedback history of my services alongside this page.
The cost of the tours I offer is most reasonable and price worthy. For transport I use Premium vehicles. But your preferences will prevail.
My long experience of travels to the tourist destinations of south India with all sizes of groups have seasoned me to provide best results. I have worked for many international tour operating companies of repute.
I have also offered my services to many passengers of cruise liners called at Kochi Port. I offer day return shore excursions and city tours.
My vehicles are chauffeured by most enthusiastic men and women. They are bound by attitudes to attract the entire satisfaction of the travelers.
I have always loved the company of travelers and it is my passion to work as the unofficial ambassador of my country.
Eminent personalities I was assigned to.
1. Mr. Richard Attenburough who came to Kerala to shoot the Oscar winning film "Gandhi. "
2. Mr. Alexander Fret of "Chasing the Monsoon"
3. Mr. Simon Winchester, of "Conte Naste, " Magazine U. S. A. ,
4. Mr. P. R. S. Oberoi and his son Mr. Vikram Obreroi.
5. Duke of Kent, T R H Prince Edward (Edward George Nicholas Patrick Paul), and the Duchess of Kent, H R H The Duchess of Kent (Katharine Kent ).
6. Mr. Edward Mc Kay Hyde, USA, Managing Director, Goldman Sachs ( Leading Global Investment Banking Securities Management Company. )c
7. Mr. Gerald Eskenazi USA The New York Times. 620 Eighth Avenue, New York, NY 10018
8. Dr. Prof. Graeme Fogelberg, Vice Chancellor, Uneversity of Otago, Dunedin, New Zeland 1993 - 2004 and his wise Mrs. Mary Fogelberg, my guests on 16th and 17th March, 2011
9. Mr. Carlos Duarte Ambassador Brazil. on 4th March 2014
10. Ms. Ana Louise souza on 23rd and 24th March 2014
11. Mr. Harry A. Milman on February 2017, is the author of A DEATH AT CAMP DAVID and an international authority in toxicology
12. R. Waldbaum Professor of Urology at Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine. Vice President for Physician Relations for North Well Health System, USA. November 2017
13. Lord Michael Levy. President of Volunteering Matters, Jewish Care, Jewish Free School (JFS) and Jewish Lads' and Girls' Brigade (JLGB).
14. Mr. Peter Taksøe-Jensen Danish Ambassador to India.
A Recent Review of this guide
Joyce was an excellent guide. He planned a private houseboat tour for us on the Backwaters of Alappuzha that included a wonderful south India lunch including several curries, fish and chicken as typical in the region. We wanted a chance to buy spices on the way back to the ship and he took extra time to take us to the spice market his wife goes for her spices that probably never had a tourist in the place. The total cost for out party of 4 was considerably less than the ship's tour and very personal.
I am a graduate in Economics & Indian History. I have RED CARD, Tourist Guide Licence, from Ministry of Tourism & Culture, Government of India. I have obtained Diploma in German Language. I have undergone periodical refresher courses for Tourists Guides conducted by my parent department as well as the reputed institute 'KITTS' ( Kerala Institute of Tourism And Travel Studies. )
I have the approval of the Ministry of Tourism Govt.of India to guide tourists in south India. .
A few temples do not allow non Hindus to enter the sanctum. I will not be able to guide the tourists there, as I am not a Hindu.