Delights of Kuala Lumpur - Its people, history and modernity.
Why waste your time waiting at the Airport when you have an opportunity to visit the City ?
I will meet you at the airport arrival hall and accompany you into the city using GRAB car services. The journey takes about 50 minutes and along the drive, I will start talking about the city and its people.
A list of places of interests are available for you to choose from. As this is your private tour, your needs and priorities will be of utmost importance to me. Feel free to check out the places of interest listed and ask me about them or about other places that are not listed but you want to see. I shall endeavour to enable you to see as many of them as your time permits and ensure you get on the express train to get back to Airport in time for your onward flight.
I look forward to seeing you in KL - a City of Contrasts & Diversity.
The general plan:
- I will meet you at the information counter by the KLIA / KLIA2 Airport Arrival Gate. Then we will hop into a Grab Car take a ride into the city. Tour begins from the Airport. Kindly arrange for your luggage to be checked through to your next destination or please have it stored at the Airport. Just carry your camera with you and a small bag if necessary. Do not carry anything heavy as we will be doing a fair bit of walking.
Sites to see, things to do::
1. Independence Square
2. Masjid Jamek
3. Old Market Square
4. Central Market
5. Sin Sze Ya Temple
7. Maha Mariamman Temple
8. KLCC (where the Petronas Twin Towers is located)
9. Old KL Railway Station
10. National Mosque
11. National Monument
12. National Palace
13. Batu Caves
Please Select any 10 of the above as your primary visit sites. If time permits, we will also visit the other sites.
Optional Activity that will require the purchase of entry tickets:
- A tour up the KL Tower
- A tour up the Petronas Twin Towers.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At the Airport Arrival Gate. Kindly let me know your flight info and estimated time of arrival. As it may take about 60 minutes for you to clear Customs and lmmigration checkpoints, I would very much appreciate it if you can use the Airport free wifi and text me a message and let me know that you are coming out. l will meet you as you exit the Arrival gates with a signage with your Name on it and accompany you into Kuala Lumpur.
End location: At the KL Sentral Station where I will see you to Airport Express Train. I will NOT accompany you back to the airport as the train will take you directly back to either KLIA or KLIA2 airport in 30-35 minutes.
Duration: 6 hours
We shall use GRAB Car services to get into the City or the Airport Train if you prefer. After that we shall do some walking and also use the subway train plus GRAB to get us to some other destinations outside the city like the National Palace and the Batu Caves.
1. Gallery Ticket
2. Sampling street food and local fruits.
3. Lunch/Dinner at a Local Restaurant.
4. Subway tickets.
5. Interpretative Guide Services in English language.
Kindly note that I will meet you at the Airport and accompany you into the city. On the return journey back to the Airport, I will NOT be with you. However, I will arrange you get on the Airport Express Train or a GRAB Car service.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
300 RM - 1. Return KLIA-ERL Train - KLIA ticket: RM100 (Adult) or UBER/GRAB RM75 per sedan car.
2. Optional Visit Entry Tickets to go Up the Petronas Twin Towers (RM85) or
3. Optional Visit Entry Tickets to the KL Tower Observation Deck (RM52).
4. Personal souvenir shopping.
5. Alcoholic Drinks.
The RETURN TRANSPORTATION COSTS from the Airport to the City by GRAB car or by Express Train.
I normally prefer to use the GRAB car into the city and the Express Train on the return journey).
Optional Visits: If you have a desire to go UP the Petronas Twin Towers or if you want to go up the KL Tower, you will need to inform me in advance so that I can purchase in advance the tickets.
Tickets to go up the Petronas Twin Tower (per person) is:
- RM85.00 for Adults
- RM35.00 for Children (ages 3-12)
- RM45 for Senior Citizens (ages 61 and above)
Tickets to go up the KL Tower is:
- RM52 for Adults
- RM31 for Children (ages 3-12)
- RM31 for Senior Citizen (ages 55 and above)
Contact me for a customized tour including these places
For tours that require transportation, I will use UBER/GRAB to move us around as and when required on our tour. However, if you prefer to have a chauffeured private car I can make the arrangements. The price will vary depending on your choice of car type.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Excellent day thanks Tony! Well informed, knowledgeable and very considerate! Highly recommended. Thanks Mark and Ruby