My area of expertise are New Delhi, Agra & Jaipur, which is also known as the Golden Triangle of India. I have an experience of more then 10 years with almost 2000 successful local and outstation tours catering to over 10000 satisfied overseas guests from almost all the countries around the world.
Guiding and tour escorting have been my passion from very beginning because my father and my grandfather both were tour guide, so I'm the third generation in this profession. Hence I did my master in Indian history from MDS University. Teaching, reading, traveling, exploring new sites & places of tourist interest are my hobbies.
So far as I am able to judge, nothing has been left undone, either by man or nature, to make India the most extraordinary country that the sun visits on his rounds. Nothing seems to have been forgotten, nothing overlooked.
It is impossible not to be astonished by India. Nowhere on Earth does humanity present itself in such a dizzying, creative burst of cultures and religions, races and tongues. Every aspect of the country presents itself on a massive, exaggerated scale, worthy in comparison only to the superlative mountains that overshadow it. Perhaps the only thing more difficult than to be indifferent to India would be to describe or understand India completely.
From the above qualifications, INDIA is one of the best destination for travelers, which I'm proud of and would like to share with all visitors. I would be very appreciative to be your private guide in my beautiful country, besides those program tours I'm also happy to CUSTOMIZE program for your desired.
Being a cultural ambassador of my country , I have a very good knowledge of India and it's Lifestyle & Nightlife , Culture & Traditions, History & Mistry, Local food & Drinks, Do & Don't, Rules & Regulations, Monuments & Their history, Hotels & Restaurants, Local Market & Bazars, Politics & Economy, Dance & Drama, Fairs & Festivals, Museums & Public gardens, Places for Lunch & Dinner, Places of Photography, Religions & spirituality, Archeology & Architecture, Past & Present, Dress code & turbans, Opening & closing time of touristic sites, etc.
I've been living in New Delhi for 17 years & all my life time I have worked within tourism industry likes Hotels, Travel Agency, Tour Operator and as freelance tour guide. More than 10 years in Tourism industry makes me confident that I am the memory makers professional tour guide
Although my primary expertise areas are New Delhi (The City of Cities), Agra (The City of Love), Jaipur (The Pink City), but I also cater in: Udaipur (City of Lakes) - Jodhpur (The Blue City of India) -Jaisalmer (The Golden City of India) - Pushkar (with its famous Camel Fair), - Varanasi (the "Spiritual Capital of India"), - Rishikesh & Amritsar.
I am confident that you will find the cost of my professional services & knowledge to be well deserved, as I share with you the incredible complexities of Indian society and history. My dedication in providing hassle-free & highly-secure, yet amazing tours, means that my clients often wish to return to India again and again.
I am able to fully cater all of my tours to suit solo travellers (both male & female), couples, families, or special interest groups (such as those in India for missionary work) & to satisfy travellers of any age or fitness level.
I also provide the transfer service from Airport to Hotel & Hotel to Airport for you with no extra charges for late night flights including public holidays.
The tours on this page are selected carefully to give you a general idea of what's possible.
Please feel free to ask if you have any questions, I am flexible on the tour & I will do my best to accommodate you.
Please contact me for details on customized tour program if you have any special requests.
Thank you for visiting our wonderfully country & I hope I can be part of your adventure.
VISHNU S (Mr. Guide)
A Recent Review of this guide
Such an enjoyable day in Dehli. We learned so much about the history of the area and saw so many extraordinary sights! Vishnu introduced us to the fascinating local street scenes in a comfortable and safe manner.
* Working as a Local Tour Guide In Northern India for the past 10 Years.
* Worked With leading tour agencies of New Delhi
* Master Of Arts ( History )….From MDS University.
* Bachelor Of Arts ( History )….From MDS University.
* Licensed By The Ministry Of Tourism, Govt Of India.
* Guiding Training From The "Indian Institute Of Tourism & Travel Management".
* Advanced Level French, Alliance Francaise De Ahamdabad.
* American Safety And Health Institute First Aid Training, Delhi.
* Govt. Of India Regional Level Guide Training ( Northern Region ).
* Entitled To Work Inside The Archeological Sites.
* Entitled To Work In Open Bazaars & Museums
* Entitled To Book Your Train Tickets, Car, Bus, Hotels, Restaurants & Other Tourists Related Services
* Entitled To Work Inside The UNESCO Sites.
* Played Twice In State Level Volleyball Championship.
* I Volunteer In Community Kitchen.
* I'm approved by the Ministry Of Tourism to operates my services within the Northern Region.
* A guide can't drive In India during tours, so there will be a chauffeur.
* We Govt approved guides are not authorized to work In any private monuments.