Unique customized Corsican experience tours starting from Ajaccio
This tour will be custom designed to meet your needs and interests.
You will be able to choose between discovering Ajaccio and its surroundings, the picturesque western coast including the Unesco Heritage site "Calanques de Piana" or visiting the heart of the island, with its spectacular mountains, ancient villages and Corsica's historic capital.
Whichever your choice, I'll make sure you see the main highlights of the region and recommend the best itinerary according to the season, weather and your interests.
The itinerary will be customized according to your interests, seasonal restrictions and weather conditions.
Here are some examples of what's possible exploring Ajaccio and surroundings:
- Maison Bonaparte - the house where Napoleon was born
- Historical center of Ajaccio - walking tour
- Typical villages of Gravona or Prunelli valley and the artisan production of charcuterie, cheese, honey, knives, etc
- A cupulata - the unique in Europe turtle sanctuary
- Lunch at a farm restaurant, traditional cuisine
- A short picturesque hike in a mountain or seaside setting of your choice
- The coastal route des sanguinaires and the famous sunset with the view on sanguinaire iles
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Unless you prefer otherwise, I will pick you up at your cruise ship, yacht or hotel.
End location: At the end of the tour I can leave you at your hotel / yacht / cruise ship or upon requespt at any other location in the same area as the beginning of the tour or along the itinerary.
Duration: 8 hours
Depending on the choice of itinerary and activities the tour may take from 7 - 9 hours
Toyota Landcruiser KDJ120L, clean, airc-conditioned, non-smoking.
*Bigger and/ or more expensive car can be arranged upon request.
- Tour organisation and customizing it to your needs
- Transportation (Toyota Landcruiser KDJ120L)
- Your guide's knowledge, experience and good mood
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 EUR - - From 50€ on, depending on your appetite and souvenir plans, that is :
lunch 20€ - 100€,
- Paid entrances (very few and none obligatory on this tour) 2 - 20€
- There will be a number of possibilities to taste and buy wine, local cheese, charcuterie and so on, if you feel like you might be tempted it's better to bring more cash, credit cards are often not accepted by artisans.
- Tickets to museums
- Fee for any paid activities we decide to include in the tour
- Food and drink
- Use of other transportation than Toyota Landcruiser
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
It was a perfect day for us on the west coast. Olga told us a lot about the island and the way of living on Corsica. An absolutely recommendation!!!!