Unique customized Corsican experience tours starting from Ajaccio
This tour will be custom designed to meet your needs and interests.
You will be able to choose between discovering Ajaccio and its surroundings, the picturesque western coast including the Unesco Heritage site "Calanques de Piana" or visiting the heart of the island, with its spectacular mountains, ancient villages and Corsica's historic capital.
Whichever your choice, I'll make sure you see the main highlights of the region and recommend the best itinerary according to the season, weather and your interests.
The itinerary will be customized according to your interests, seasonal restrictions and weather conditions.
Here are some examples of what's possible exploring Ajaccio and surroundings:
- Historical center of Ajaccio, the birthplace of Napoleon Bonaparte - walking tour
- Typical villages of Gravona or Prunelli valley and the artisan production of charcuterie, cheese, honey, etc
- A cupulata - the unique in Europe turtle sanctuary
- Lunch at a farm restaurant, traditional cuisine
- A short picturesque hike in a mountain or seaside setting of your choice
- The coastal route des sanguinaires and the famous sunset with the view on sanguinaire iles
Please let me know what you would like to include in the tour out of the ideas mentioned above or maybe your priority is something I have't mentioned her. In any case, I'll do my best to create the itinerary that suits you best.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 8 hours
Depending on the choice of itinerary and activities the tour may take from 7 - 9 hours
Toyota Landcruiser KDJ120L, clean, airc-conditioned, non-smoking.
*Bigger and/ or more expensive car can be arranged upon request.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 EUR - - From 50€ on, depending on your appetite and souvenir plans, that is :
lunch 20€ - 100€,
- Paid entrances (very few and none obligatory on this tour) 2 - 20€
- There will be a number of possibilities to taste and buy wine, local cheese, charcuterie and so on, if you feel like you might be tempted it's better to bring more cash, credit cards are often not accepted by artisans.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Olga is a fantastic tour guide. She took us all over Corsica for an eight hour tour on October 14, 2019, showing us beautiful landscapes on off-the-beaten-path mountain roads and hikes. We especially enjoyed her guided short hike to a Medieval bridge. She is very knowledgeable, personable and informative. We highly recommend her and her Corsica tours.