The green Venice of South America in only 4 hours,
After picking you up at your hotel or cruise terminal we drive towards Tigre City. Located only 35 km from Buenos Aires downtown, Tigre Delta is one of the largest deltas in the world. Formed for more than 5000 islands inhabited by a water community, where you can know a different face of our country. The town of Tigre is the starting point for a visit to the Paraná Delta
Sailing for a litle more of one hour in my own boat (which is safe and comfortable, covered in case of rain, and full licensed by the Argentine Coast Guard) by different rivers and stream between the islands of the Delta del Paraná, always trying to sail far from the touristic circuits.
This tour is 4 hours long, and you can choose to do it in the morning or in the afternoon.
The tour includes private transfer and private boat trip (as it is my own boat, you won't pay any boat ticket, and we can do a more flexible itinerary!).
If you carry luggage, please, ask me before booking the tour in order to check the availability of the trunk.
- Pick up at your hotel or cruise termnal
- Highway to Tigre City
- Visit to the "Fruit Market" and overview of the town
- Private boat trip (motor boat) by different rivers and streams.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you either at the cruise ship terminal, or your hotel.
- If you carry luggage, please, aske me before in order to check the availability of the trunk.
- Transfer from/to the Interantional Airport is able (price of the transfer to the airport is not included in the pirce of teh tour)
Weather, traffic or any fortuitous reason can affect the tour duration
End location: At your hotel or accomodation
Duration: 4 hours
The duration of the tour can be affected by traffic or weather.
- Private car (Renault Duster 4x4 with A/C)
- Private boat (fiber glass boat, length 7 meters, engine Mercury 90 hp. The boat is covered in case of rain or hard sun)
Estimated Local Cash Needed
200 AR$ - Bottled water, snacks, etc
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Excellent guide! Lots of fun