Unesco sites of Dalmatia - a shore excursion with private guide
I'll be proud to show you 2 spectacular UNESCO sites: Split (The Palace of Diocletian) and the islet of Trogir.
Starting from Trogir, you'll have the pleasure to see the islet that is a unique monument of culture and was therefore included in UNESCO's World Heritage List in 1997. Trogir, called "small Venice" or "the city-museum", it is considered to be one of the best preserved Romanesque-Gothic towns of central Europe.
Continuing for Split the second biggest city in Croatia and the main site: the Palace of Diocletian - a living palace, a mixture of architecture with more than 1700 years of history and tails. . . will leave you breathless. . . its narrow paved streets, sculptures, open market, fish-market, will present the daily exiting and lively life. . .
Come and join me! I'll take you on a wonderful journey tailored just for you. . .
- Trogir islet (UNESCO site)
- Medieval Venetian part of town
- Cathedral of St. Lawrence
- Diocletian palace
- Roman Peristyle: open colonnaded square
- Temple of Jupiter
- Catherdal of St. Domnius
- Medieval and Venetian part of town
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Zadar city / Zadar harbor
End location: From Zadar city to Split city
Duration: 9 hours
Transport based tour with car or minivan.
Type of car:
family crossover vehicle
Suzuki S-Cross 2014
with full comfort
- entrance fees in Split (Diocletian's palace tourist tax) and in Trogir (St. Lawrence Cathedral, tower bell of the Cathedral)
- tour arranging and planning costs
- me as your private experienced licensed tour guide
- travel costs (where needed) and taxes
- air-conditioned Suzuki S-Cross
- parking costs
It will not be a problem to accommodate bigger groups. Please contact me and I'll customize a tour suitable to your needs...
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 EURO - Meals, gelato, souvenirs...
Meals are not included in the price.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Frane was wonderful! A real wealth of knowledge He gave us a perfect day in Zadar, Trogir, and Split.