Beauty of nature and culture - a shore excursion with private guide
If you love waterfalls, Croatia is a fantastic country to visit. Thanks to a jagged coastline and mountains flush with rivers, waterfalls thrive in this beautiful region.
The Krka river is a phenomenon while making its way to the Adriatic sea; it forms many lakes, falls and water currents. Originating from the base of the Dinara Mountains, by the town of Knin; because of the natural beauty and geological characteristics around the Krka River was declared a National park in 1985. The park encompasses' an area of 109 km2 and follows along the river Krka about 2 km down river from Knin to Skradin.
The biggest advantage of Krka? Swimming! You can actually swim in the lakes at Krka, which is strictly forbidden in other National Parks.
And finally we'll visit the town of Šibenik, that was mentioned for the first time under its present name in 1066 in a Charter of the Croatian King Petar Krešimir IV. The main site of Šibenik is the Cathedral of St. James that is on the UNESCO's World Heritage list.
- Meet by your cruiser/accommodation/hotel
- Drive to Krka National Park (1:00 h)
- Sightseeing of the park (1:00 h)
- Free time for swimming/lunch if wanted
- Boat ride to Skradin (if available and if wanted - 25 min)
- Drive back to Zadar (1:00 h)
- Drop off by your cruiser/accommodation/hotel
- End of tour
You can always change/add something if you want, I'm always adapting to your needs
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Zadar city
End location: From Zadar city to Split city
Duration: 5 hours
Up to 4 participants:
- air-conditioned Suzuki S-Cross
More than 4 participants:
- air-conditioned van or mini-bus
The price includes:
- tour arranging and planning costs
- me as your experienced licensed tour guide
- travel costs (where needed) and taxes
- plus driver's fees (where needed)
- A/C rent a car
- parking costs
It will not be a problem to accommodate bigger groups. Please contact me and I'll organize a larger transportation...
Estimated Local Cash Needed
180 Croatian Kuna - approx. 25 USD for entrance fees, also payable by credit/debit card
- entrance fees
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Frane was a wonderful tour guide and worked with me to do the itinerary that best suited my family. Going to see the falls was so much fun. But even better than that, he gives you time to swim and relax and enjoy the beautiful falls and your surroundings!! Thank you, Frane, for a wonderful day in Croatia!!