Discover the magical world with a private guide
The tour is based on the series TV show "The Game of Thrones". . .
Just a 01:15 h driving from Zadar, we'll start the tour exploring the Klis Fortress, a stone castle perched on top of a mountain from where we'll have one of the best views over the town of Split. Klis was the setting for many of the outdoor scenes of Meereen (S04).
We'll get later to the Roman Emperor Diocletian's Palace in Split. Within stone walls, you'll visit several filming locations including Daenarys' throne room (S04E06) and the streets of Meereen - a maze through the 1700-years-old town.
Finally Žrnovnica, a settlement, a river and a quarry next to Split where the Unsullied stood in front of Meereen walls and where Daenarys talked to the slaves (S04E03). . . the river Žrnovnica where Missandei and the Gray Worm had the bath (S04E08).
* lunch with traditional Dalmatian specialties (on demand) could be included after the tour next to a 700-years-old still-operational historic water mill on the Žrnovnica river
- Pick up at your cruiser/accommodation/hotel
- Drive to Klis fortress (1:15 h)
- Sightseeing of the fortress (1:00 h)
- Drive to Split and its Diocletian palace (20 min)
- Sightseeing of the filming locations- Free time if wanted
- Drive to Žrnovnica and sightseeing of the filming locations
- Lunch (if wanted and if accorded before the tour)
- Drive back to Zadar (1:15 h)
- Drop off by your cruiser/accommodation/hotel)
- End of tour
You can always change/add something if you want, I'm always adapting to your needs
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: City of Zadar
End location: City of Zadar or on demand
Duration: 9 hours
Duration depends on the traffic
You will be picked up in Zadar city by a car/van and I'll be waiting for you on the first site of our tour for the sightseeing.
Transport based tour with car or minivan.
Type of car:
family crossover vehicle
Suzuki S-Cross 2014
with full comfort
The price includes:
- ALL the entrance fees to the filming sites in Klis, Split and Žrnovnica
- tour arranging and planning costs
- experienced licensed tour guides' fees
- travel costs (where needed) and taxes
- driver's fees (where needed)
- A/C rent a car
- parking costs
It will not be a problem to accommodate bigger groups. Please contact me and I'll customize a tour suitable to your needs...
Estimated Local Cash Needed
150 Croatian Kuna - (23 USD) for lunch (if wanted)