I have been guiding for the past 10 years and according to each and every traveler I had, I have been doing great.
There are lots of reasons to travel with me but I will highlight just 5
1. It feels like your guide is an old friend of yours who has been living in Armenia so long that knows everything about it.
2. You stop worrying about road conditions, traffic, rain , snow, tsunami , earthquake, flood or Armageddon, because your guide/driver is so good in handling all those things.
3. When it comes to itinerary it's just a formality , because in real after covering everything in the itinerary we do whatever we can and we want on our way.
Traveler says - Hey hey hey, look at that cave, I wonder what's in there.
Hayk says - we have got some time , lets go and check.
4. You are never late , never early and you never wait for something as everything is being ready by the time we reach there.
5. It's really fun to travel with someone who truly loves what he is doing
A Recent Review of this guide
We had an excellent day with Hayk, 7 of us were comfortable in his vehicle and we enjoyed hearing his vast knowledge of Armenia. Hayk was also so kind to our two children and nothing was too much trouble for him. Highly recommend this trip - bring a jumper as the mountainous climate is changeable. Be prepared for stunning scenery.
Armenian Guide since 2008