I have been guiding for the past 10 years and according to each and every traveler I had, I have been doing great.
There are lots of reasons to travel with me but I will highlight just 5
1. It feels like your guide is an old friend of yours who has been living in Armenia so long that knows everything about it.
2. You stop worrying about road conditions, traffic, rain , snow, tsunami , earthquake, flood or Armageddon, because your guide/driver is so good in handling all those things.
3. When it comes to itinerary it's just a formality , because in real after covering everything in the itinerary we do whatever we can and we want on our way.
Traveler says - Hey hey hey, look at that cave, I wonder what's in there.
Hayk says - we have got some time , lets go and check.
4. You are never late , never early and you never wait for something as everything is being ready by the time we reach there.
5. It's really fun to travel with someone who truly loves what he is doing
A Recent Review of this guide
Hayk is one of the reasons we fell absolutely in love with Armenia! While Armenia by itself was amazing, Hayk moulded it into story that far exceeded our expectations. His communication skills and translations left us astounded. His knowledge of the history, geopolitical situations and mainly of Armenia as a place is the reason we enjoyed the trip. While Armenia itself can leave you dumbstruck, Hayk can add a hint of magic to make the experience truly memorable.
Armenian Guide since 2008