I have been guiding for the past 10 years and according to each and every traveler I had, I have been doing great.
There are lots of reasons to travel with me but I will highlight just 5
1. It feels like your guide is an old friend of yours who has been living in Armenia so long that knows everything about it.
2. You stop worrying about road conditions, traffic, rain , snow, tsunami , earthquake, flood or Armageddon, because your guide/driver is so good in handling all those things.
3. When it comes to itinerary it's just a formality , because in real after covering everything in the itinerary we do whatever we can and we want on our way.
Traveler says - Hey hey hey, look at that cave, I wonder what's in there.
Hayk says - we have got some time , lets go and check.
4. You are never late , never early and you never wait for something as everything is being ready by the time we reach there.
5. It's really fun to travel with someone who truly loves what he is doing
A Recent Review of this guide
Hayk was the best guide possible. I am a tough person to please & for me he was very good. He progressed from a guide to a friend on the first day itself. He exactly understood what we required & our likes & dislikes & catered exactly to that. We were amazed at his knowledge. He never pushed us into any unnecessary dealings with any vendor. This was one of the best holidays we had with friends. We were a group of 13 including children & he was able to interact with all. Thanks Hayk for a bful holiday.
Armenian Guide since 2008