The Southern Coast is a unique place of attraction in Crimea. Along with rich and aristocratic history it offers picturesque views that may easily inspire and raise admiration for nature and landscape.
The main destination of this tour is Livadia Palace known all over the world for the Yalta Conference held in February 1945 by heads of three delegations. Here they decided on basic principles of post-war policy in Europe and more. It also shows the summer residence of the last Russian tsar Nicholas II.
The Swallow's Nest is a must for tourists))) as it is a symbol of the Greater Yalta. Looking similar to a medieval castle it is built on the very brink of the cliff next to the sea. It will definitely evoke the romantic spirits!
This tour is priced for six hours, but you may easily make it shorter or longer up to your wish and timetable.
Here is a list of sights that you may add to the tour:
- The Vorontsov Palace - designed by the outstanding British architect Edward Blore. The Palace and the Park were created in real harmony with nature.
- The Massandra Palace - in the Soviet period state dacha (summer house) of Stalin.
- The Chehov Museum - devoted to the playwright and author who is considered to be among the greatest writers of short stories in history.
- The Alexander Nevsky Cathedral.
- The Nikitsky Botanical Garden - one of the oldest botanical gardens.
This itinerary may be slightly changed subject to weather conditions and unforeseen situations.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at cruise ship terminal or your hotel or other place we agree on in advance.
End location: I will bring you back to the place that we agree on in advance.
Duration: 6 hours
By car or minibus.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
6000 RUB - This amount you need for admissions if you choose to visit museums and for your lunch.
I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or can arrange for a separate car and driver.
**Due to OFAC sanctions against my country, 100% of the tour cost is payable in cash in USD or EUR to me at the start of the tour.**.