The delicious experience
The wines from the Canary Island and especially from Tenerife are highly valued and have been famous for centuries. The island preserves exclusive varieties of grapes that no longer exist anywhere else in the world making any wine really tasty.
I show you one of the best Bodegas in Tenerife, how the wine is made, from the beginning of the process to the final product. Enjoying the tasting of some delicious and high-quality wines.
We will visit the north of Tenerife where some of the places with more history and tradition of the island are located. La Orotava, host of one of the most beautiful historical centres of Tenerife. We later drive to Icod de los Vinos along a beautiful coastal road. There you will be impressed by the oldest Dragon tree in the world. We will finish in Garachico, the historic village that was once the most important port, enjoying its unique heritage.
* Tour is available also for non cruisers.
** Please, contact me before booking to secure the bodega availabilty.
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife
- Viewpoint of San Pedro: Lovely views of Puerto de la Cruz and Banana Plantations
- Garachico: Walking tour inside of the Historic Center
- Icod de Los Vinos: A visit to the Dragon Tree
- Bodega: Wine tasting stop
- La Orotava: Walking tour inside of the Historic Center
- Viewpoint of Humboldt: Great views of La Orotava Valley
- Back to Santa Cruz de Tenerife
* The itinerary provided is approximate and may vary depending on several factors: weather, logistics, timing etc.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at your hotel / Cruise Terminal
End location: Back to your hotel / Cruise Terminal
Duration: 6 hours
We will use a modern Fiat Scudo 2015 van with 9 seats. It has air-conditioned, plenty of room inside, all the insurances required, and first aid kit.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
29 Euros - - Food & Drinks (Coffee, sweets, snack, etc)
- Wine Tasting
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
It was a most enjoyable day. Guillermo was very helpful and well informed and Maria's driving was excellent.
Robert Ian Freshney