Food and Wine, Local Experience, Museums / Culture, Nature and Wildlife
Kid Friendly: Yes.
Maximum travelers: 6
Dutch (fluent), English (fluent), French (conversational), German (fluent), Italian (fluent)
Cannonau wine and a nuragic tower
The tour is compact and very interesting, no long driving times, lots of views and impressions. In just 4, 5 hours you get an excellent impression of the bronze age people tat were living on Sardinia, an impression of the economy in the 19th century and an impression of modern day wine cultivation on Sardinia.
09. 30 pick up from your hotel in Cala Gonone or Dorgali
09. 45 visit a bronze age monument on a beautiful viewpoint
10. 45 visit the old tunnel used for the transport of charcoal in the 19th century
11. 15 visit a high viewpoint with splendid views towards the beach and over the country side
12. 00 visit a local vinyard for a winetasting with some apetizers
13. 00 back in Cala Gonone and finish of the tour
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Pick up from your hotel in Dorgali or Cala Gonone
End location: Drop off at your hotel in Dorgali or Cala Gonone
Duration: 4 hours 30 min.
Land Rover Defender 110 A/C 9 seater. For your convenience we take 6 people maximum, the back seats are inward facing.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2500 euro - €20,00 for the winetasting, 3 wines and some apetizers, pecorino sheep chees, sausage and bread
€5,00 for the entrance fee of the nuragic moument