A round trip into the beauty of the Tuscan countryside with visits to a winery, a pasta factory and to an oil mill
The best tour to please your eyes and your palate while in Tuscany! Join an expert local food & wine guide for a great day out of town dedicated to the most delicious specialties that the Rural Tuscany produces: wine, extra virgin olive oil and pasta!
My driver and I collect you in Florence at any hotel or private home
We reach a panoramic medieval village for a little walk
We visit a spectacular organic olive farm where we see the production of olives, grapes, fruits and vegetables. We visit a historical oil mill on the farm and learn in detail the extraction methods.
We sit in a lovely patio in the garden of the farm where a full lunch is served. We will taste all their oils, a typical local vegetable soup, cold meats, crostini with pate, cheese and dessert with local wine and even their liquor!
We visit a lovely little village where a famous pasta factory is located. Here we see the pasta production and we have the chance to stop at a local bar for a coffee.
We reach a stunning winery where we visit the vineyards, the production rooms and the barrique room before we sit and taste at least 6 top quality wines, all served with snacks
We are back in Florence
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Any location in Florence. We will meet at your accommodation in Florence. My driver can access any restricted area in town. Rates refer to a pick up and drop off in Florence. If you are accommodated in other areas of Tuscany please inform me and I will give you a detailled quotation.
End location: Any location in Florence
Duration: 9 hours 30 min.
A full driving service is included in the offer. My driver and I collect you at your location in Florence on luxury airconditioned vans for up to 8 passengers. My driver is licensed to access any restricted area in Florence.
All rates refer to a pick up and drop off in Florence. If you are accommodated in other locations in Tuscany or if you prefer to self-drive, please inform me and I will provide a detailled quotation.
- An English speaking guide for the whole tour
- A walk in a small medieval village
- A guided visit to an organic olive farm and their oil mill
- A full lunch with products of the farm, wine and liquor
- A walk in a small village with pasta factory with guided visit of the pasta production
- A stop at the local bar for a coffee
- A guided visit to a stunning winery & wine sampling with snacks
- A return driving service for the whole tour by luxury airconditioned vans, capable to carry up to 8 passengers.
Note: The rates refer to a pick up and drop off in Florence downtown. For other locations in Tuscany please ask me and I will provide a detailled quotation.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 EUR - All destinations we reach during this tour accept credit cards. Yet, you might want some cash to buy foods or souvenirs.
Foods or souvenirs.
• My license as a guide is not valid for art towns and I will not be able to guide inside of the historical monuments and museums.
• I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.