Photographic wildlife safari focusing on the African BIG5 animals and birds.
This specialised private tour is only conducted by myself Bernhard and a driver guide on the same safari vehicle.
I will be with you in the back of the vehicle assisting in any way to make your photographic safari a memorable one.
This tour can be done with max of 3 photographers only and 3 non-photographers (partners)
You will stay in two different camps 3 nights at a camp in the Southern Part of Kruger Park normally Skukuza and Satara camps are used depends on availability.
Photographic equipment is for hire prior arrangement needed.
Mounted on the vehicle is Gimpro stabilising photographic arms for long lenses and bean bags are supplied.
7-Day / 6-Night Guided Photographic safari in Kruger National Park
This PRIVATE PHOTOGRAPHIC tour starts on Mondays at around 14:50 at Skukuza Airport in Kruger National Park.
You will be staying in two different camps normally Skukuza & Stara Camps.
Accommodation is in 2 sleeper bungalows, air-conditioned, en-suite bathroom and small kitchenette.
Professional Photographic equipment like lenses and camera's are for hire and can be discussed when you are booking this tour.
Day 1: ARRIVAL and check in at Skukuza Camp.
After the 5 min transfer to the Skukuza camp, you can unpack and set up your camera equipment this in time for the afternoon game drive until the gates close around sunset.
Day 2 to day 6: PHOTO SAFARIS DAILY
We focus on the good light so morning and afternoon safaris are done daily from camps.
We move camp once on this tour to get to a different area and landscape.
Day 7 DEPARTURE: Skukuza Airport
After and morning drive we check out and work our way to the airport.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Skukuza Airport
End location: Skukuza airport
Duration: 7 days
All transport and safaris will be done in customised open safari vehicle with a canvas roof and sides.
Photographic Tour MAX OF 2 PHOTOGARHERS
* 6 Nights accommodation in two different camps and 7 days of safari
* Myself and driver guide
* This tour is not for professionals only but for amateurs and nature lovers that want to photograph wildlife in the wild and the Big 5 of Africa in their natural environment.
* An exclusive photographic tour for wildlife-photography-enthusiast in Kruger Park.
* Two game drives daily in Kruger National Park departing from camp.
* Your photographic and nature guide will be able to assist with the basic settings on your camera and will focus on your needs for the tour.
* He will help to get the best photo opportunity at each sighting by positioning the vehicle as best as possible and getting you in the best position for the best photo.
*GIMPRO long lens stabilising photographic equipment attached to the vehicle
* Bean bags for support on the vehicle.
* Airport Transfers from and to Skukuza airport
* Mineral water / Soft drinks / Tea & Coffee daily on drive
Estimated Local Cash Needed
135 South African Rand - The daily conservation fee p[er person payable in check in to Kruger Park with credit card or cash
* Photographic equipment hire for both NIKON and CANON available on request.
* All meals - you will have many options in the restaurants and shops in camps.
* Daily Conservation fees