cathedrals, mansions, monuments
During this excursion you'll be acquainted with the oldest and most famous places of Kiev.
1. Sophia and St. Michael squares (St. Sophia Cathedral, St. Michael's Cathedral, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, a monument to Princess Olga).
2. St. Andrew's Church and Andrew's Descent (city of masters). Bulgakov museum, optional.
3. Monastery Caves - many interlinked churches with underground tunnels where bishops and ancient saints were buried. During the stroll one can perceive unforgettable expression of how architecture and nature run into here.
4. Vladimir's Hill.
5. Ukrainian House and the European square, from where starts the main street of Kyiv - Khreshchatyk. Top view of Independence Square.
6. Theatre of Puppets.
7. Aristocratic Pechers'k submitted exquisite mansions Lipki - quarter Kiev nobility. Cabinet of Ministers, Presidential Administration, House with Chimeras, Supreme Council are here.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: hotel lobby
End location: hotel lobby
Duration: 6 hours
entrance fees, transfers within Kiev by urban transport, light food