Working as a guide is my greatest love, because I love people (which is mutual!) and I love my country. I am proud not only to show visitors the beauty of Poland, but also help them to get to know and understand my country that experienced - as I did - many changes and survived - stronger and better.
I am an experienced, licenced guide, at first employed by big state tourist office, then doing that job free lance for other tourist offices and agencies. Also being recommended by my clients to their friends and acquaintances, I do private tours for individual visitors - following their interest and my knowledge. So I can show you Jewish Warsaw, as well as the catholic city with a lot of churches, or as a town where music is created and played. The town of Chopin, but also the place where the Mozart festival is held every summer.
Some tourists I met have Polish roots, many a time I helped them to find their families they had never seen before, or the places their parents came from. That makes such a trip fascinating and unforgettable - both for them and for me.
A Recent Review of this guide
Renata is a very good Guide. She knows her Warsaw. She modified the tour to fit our needs. My brother was with us and he has special needs. she was very accommodating! She took us into two Palaces that where not on the intinary which was my request. We had a great time! I would hire Renata again!
* Tour leader government licence # 195 renewed by marshal of Mazovian Voivodeship, 1999
* Warsaw city guide government licence# 544 renewed by marshal of Mazovian voivodeship, 2000
* Warsaw Royal Castle Museum guiding licence, 2003
* Wilanow Palace Museum guiding licence, 2001
* Chopin's Museum in Warsaw guiding licence #037
*Chopin's birtplace museum guiding licence #ZW 0611/2016
* member of Polish Association of Tour Guides