A tour to discover the trendiest neighborhoods in town and take home some goodies too
Would you like to walk through some of the trendiest neighborhoods in town? Do you like unique local produce? Do you love taking home some unique goodies? Yes to all 3? Then please book this tour with me.
I will take you to the ever so trendy Chiado (it has been the place to be since the 19th century after all), the cool Príncipe Real area where all the cool kids want to hang, and the new hip secret of Bica, São Bento and Cais do Sodré triangle.
While telling you stories about the city and getting you introduced to its history we will stop in some of the most unique shops in town, think everything from artisanal chocolate, local cheese, Portuguese design clothing and shoes, outstanding small production olive oils, soaps, teas, ceramics, antiques and design pieces.
- Stroll around trendy Chiado with all its 19th century charm;
- Unveil the trendy neighborhood of Príncipe Real;
- Discover the new hip triangle of the city, a cross of lovely streets adorned by the tram lines where new shops are opening every day.
- Have time to shop;
- Get to know stories about all the neighborhoods we'll pass by;
- Have time to stop, rest and admire the street life.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: We will meet in Largo do Chiado, by the metro station.
End location: We will finish in Cais do Sodré where you have easy access to public transportation and taxis.
Duration: 4 hours
There may be some variations in time depending on the time spend in shops.
We will be walking.
- Walking guided tour with historial, cultural and current information.
- Revealing of the best places to shop in town.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
40 euros - The tour was design to show you some amazing shops so you may want to use the time to splurge on gifts for yourself and for family and friends.
- All you choose to shop.
I am not a driver but I can arrange for a car and driver.