Best part of Bali island from ubud rice terrace to amazing sunset at Tanah Lot temple
The perfect introduction of Bali's fascinating culture and sightseeing, handicraft, picturesque rice fields, traditional village and an amazing sunset. Bali is extraordinarily blessed by Nature. Lying within a narrow band of the tropics where wet and dry seasons fall roughly into balance, providing both adequate rainfall and long periods of sunshine, the island soils, topography and water resources are all remarkably well-suited to human habitation. As a result, Bali has been civilized since very early times.
Bali Tour Itinerary :
1. I will take you to Batubulan village to see the exciting cultural show called Barong and Kris dance.
2. visit the fantastic tame monkeys at monkey forest sanctuary at ubud village. Ubud Village a famous cultural town in Bali island.
3. Enjoy local lunch overlooking river valley, amazing green view
4. Experience Bali coffee overlooking rice terrace and exotic tropical fruit tree
5. Amazing Tanah Lot temple, built at the sea facing Indian Ocean, background by beautiful sunset View (must see place)
6. Back to Hotel
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at the airport, Villa or your hotel. You will notice me holding a ToursByLocals sign. Pick up area valid for Benoa Harbour, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Ubud, Sanur and Seminyak Area. Additional Charge will apply outside that Area (i.e candi dasa, tulamben, Lovina, Celukan Bawang )
End location: I will drop you back to your hotel, villa or Cruise terminal
Duration: 11 hours
Toyota Innova 2013 . Bigger car available on request!. All Transportation are Modern AC Car and License as Tourist Transportation Vehicle.
My services as your personal tour guide, private air conditioned transportation, mineral water, Free Wifi, face towel and Free Bali Gift. Note:local bintang beer available on request. Happy Bali Tours with Agung R !
Estimated Local Cash Needed
200000 IDR - Entrance ticket,Lunch
note : please bring local currency (IDR) for petty cash
Entrance tickets and lunch. Lunch can be U$ 10 to U$ 15 /person..
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Comprehensive tour led by knowlegable guide. Guide customized the tour to our requests and timing. Diver and guide both very helpful. A great introduction to Bali.