Tour Hermann park, museums and visit Houston zoo
This tour includes Houston Zoo entrance fees as well as mobile tour of Houston's basic downtown attractions and landmarks such as Minute Maid Park, Toyota Center, City Hall, Market Square, Midtown and Museum district in route to Hermann Park opposite The Texas medical. Once at Hermann you'll be free to explore and choose from 1 of 19 museums for entry such as The Fine Arts, Natural Science, Health Museum, Children's Museum, Holocaust museum, Asia Society museum, Burke Baker Planetarium, Houston Zoo or others. Stroll through McGovern Centennial Garden, Miller Outdoor theater or reflection pond. Take our 20 minute narrated train ride through the park to get up close with nature while you consider the many options at the park and view wild ducks, rabbits, friendly squirrels and variety of birds as well as a diverse mix of Houstonian's taking advantage the many things Hermann Park has to offer. Free bottled water, snacks and souvenir. Contact for pricing on groups of 5+.
*Pickup traveler to begin 1. 5 hour Houston landmark/attraction sightseeing tour.
* Proceed to Hermann Park for Train ride and introduction.
* Enter Houston zoo or Museum of choice with 1 paid entry per traveler. Before or after you may tour Park itself with many photo shoot locations.
* There are many museums such as Health Science Museum, Childrens museum, Fine Arts museum and more. See the McGovern Centennial Gardens, Rose Gardens, Japanese Garden as well as countless statues of people who were credits to their race, religion, community or country from Gandhi to Martin Luther KIng or Sam Houston. A list of museums will be provided and guide will assist in choices.
* Paddle boat rentals available for weekend visitors. $10 USD for 30 minutes (4 persons per boat). *Traveler must choose between Zoo entry or Museum entry and all do not have to choose same.
* You may bring a lunch to enjoy there or guide can stop for take out food to bring along for a day at beautiful Hermann Park
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Pickup at customers hotel , residence or business in central Houston. Pickups outside central Houston may require additional pickup fees.
End location: Tour ends at customers requested location in Central Houston area or general area of original pickup. Hours of this tour can be extended.
Duration: 7 hours
Touring vehicles used are late models in immaculate condition such as Town cars, Minivans, Suv's, Passenger vans or Minibuses and chosen by tour provider based on availability and group size.
Transportation, complimentary bottled water, snacks, park tour, narrated train ride and CHOICE of 1 per traveler to Houston Zoo OR Museum. Traveler can make choice on arrival at park.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
25 usd - food, drink per person
Food and drinks at park.