Experience Bhutan in a 10 day private tour!
Beautiful Himalayan country where gross national happiness is more important than gross domestic product.
We will take you through the hearts of Himalayas to the central majestic hills where beauty of nature welcomes one an all to let us experience the unique eco system.
Day 01: Arrival in Paro to Thimphu
Day 02: Thimphu sightseeing
Day 03: Thimphu to Punakha
Day 04: Punakha to Trongsa
Day 05: Trongsa to Bumthang
Day 06: Bumthang sightseeing
Day 07: Bumthang to Phobjikha
Day 08: Phobjikha to Paro
Day 09: Paro sightseeing
Day 10: Tour Ends
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Paro-International Airport arrival gate
End location: Paro-International Airport departure gate
Duration: 10 days
This trip is for 10 days
Based on group size we use only imported vehicles with AC and comfortable for hilly drivers.
Other: * US$ 40 (visa fee for a single entry, per person)
* Visa process and arrangement
* 35% royalty to the government and other taxes
* Government surcharge for individual groups traveling as two pax
* All accommodations on twin sharing in deluxe standard hotels (3 star hotels only)
* Tariff on full board (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
* Full time English speaking guide for the sightseeing will be given
* Private transportation for airport pick up/ drop and all sightseeing
* Entrance fees to events, historic sites, museums and parks as indicated in the itinerary
Estimated Local Cash Needed
100 USD - Personal shopping and for drinks, rest everything included in the cost
Other: * Flight Fares
* Any alcoholic/nonalcoholic beverages and any other personal expenses
* Travel Insurance, must for trekking groups
* US$ 30/Night, single room supplement charge for 2 Pax and above
* USD 10/person/night extra for single person
* Luxury hotels/resorts are available at supplement cost
* Specialized guides (Foreign Language, Photography, Bird Watching, Buddhism, Flora and Fauna) available at an additional cost
* Extra activities (mountain bikes, White River rafting, motor bikes, camping etc available on supplement cost)
Bhutan visa will be taken care by my local agency and issued by Royal Government of Bhutan.