Taste great wines, enjoy the countryside and visit ancient villas
Veneto is much more than Prosecco!
Organic wines are a big trend now and more & more farmers are starting producing great wines being respectful of the environment.
We will have a wine tasting in the Berici hills and one in the Padua Euganean hills paired with local appetizers, visiting the vineyards and the cellars, talking about organic farming and tasting some great wines.
Our lunch will be lunch in a typical "trattoria" in the countryside with handmade pasta.
This is an exclusive tour, perfect for wine and countryside lovers who want to relax and enjoy a different day far from confusion, in the charming hills of Padua and Vicenza.
* 9. 30 Pick up at the meeting point
* We drive towards the charming and picturesque Berici hills in the Vicenza countryside
* 10. 00 Quick stop for a coffee break
* 11. 00 Stop in the first organic winery, visit to the vineyards and the cellars, wine tasting with appetizers
(Before or after lunch there will be the opportunity to visit the picturesque Mills valley with just 10 minutes walk)
14. 00 After lunch we move towards the Euganean hills where we will visit another organic winery and could appreciate the different landscape between the Vicenza and the Padua hills with different soils giving wines some strong and unique features.
PS Number of wineries visited can vary depending on starting time and starting point and can be customized
End of the tour
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: To be arranged with the customer, usually at your accomodation
Venice: If you are staying in the city center meeting location is Piazzale Roma (Rome square-to be reached by foot or by public or private water taxi)
End location: At the meeting point or any other location on request
Duration: 6 hours
this tour is totally customizable so duration can vary from 4 to 8 hours
Fiat Multipla 6 seats with A/C, very comfortable and panoramic due to its large windows
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 euros - Wine shopping