Travel by water and taste craft cocktails and spirits
Visit downtown Vancouver's top craft distilleries via charming water taxis on False Creek. We will start at the city's foodie hub, Granville Island, where we will visit a pioneering whisky and gin distillery to do an expert-guided tasting flight. We will hop on convenient water taxis to visit at least two additional Vancouver neighbourhoods and craft spirit/cocktail locations: one in Yaletown, Vancouver's trendy waterside quarter, packed with old warehouse buildings turned into trendy lofts, restaurants and bars. Depending on the day, our next stop could be a craft cocktail lounge or a distillery specializing in craft gin. Finally, if you want souvenirs I can take you shopping to the city's best selection of B. C. craft spirits. Cheers!
1) Expert-guided craft spirits production and tasting experience, Granville Island
2) Water taxi to Yaletown
3) Expert-guided craft spirits production and tasting experience
And either. . .
4) Water taxi to northeast False Creek
5) Expert-guided craft spirits production and tasting experience
Or. . .
4) Water taxi to entertainment district
5) Visit a craft cocktail lounge
Or. . .
4) Water taxi to the village
5) Visit a craft cocktail lounge or top craft spirits boutique (optional)
And if you want I am happy to customize the tour for you. Please inquire for a quote.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Address or Intersection, Monument/Building, Suggested by Guide: Granville Island area (the Waterfall Building, 2nd Avenue West between Anderson and Fir Streets, 1/2 block west of Hop On/Off and TransLink #50 Granville Island bus stops)
Duration: 4 hours
Walking, water taxi
- Guiding Services
- Public Transportation Tickets
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
No cash is needed for this tour
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
I am not a licensed guide and will not be able to guide you inside of the historical monuments. I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.