Liria opcion. Plus highlights Valencia
Your trip to Mediterranean Valencia mix of ancient cultures.
We will travel in the morning for a trip to the past to discover Sagunto: a very important strategic point for Iberian, Cartagenean, Roman. Jews heritage. Visit Arquelogical Museum, a walk up viewing the magnifiquent restored Roman Theater, the Castle up to Middle ages strollingalong one of the fews Jew quarters in Spain.
Probably drive to Liria before back to city center
Later in the day we will return to Valencia to complete a comprehensive transported panorama tour, viewing also the modern Arts ad Science Museum, and then a walking tour of the old quarter: will meet the narrow streets and some treasures of Valencia along the way as, among other: a visit outside Central Market, the magnificent civil Gothic building of La Lonja (the Silk Exchange), a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Plazas, and the monumental Cathedral and its Miguelete tower. ,
Do you like to enjoy charming tapas and taste gourmet rice plate near the Cathedral?. . ask your customize
- Picking up: Acciona Trasmediterranea Terminal door.
Or hotel/meeting point. As you decide.
- Trip to Sagunto 30-40 minutes car drive.
- Visit and stroll around Sagunto town and remains. Arqueological museum. Roman Theater, Castle, Jew quarter streets, shops, toilets.
- A drink around the plaza?. .
- Propably a dirve to Liria.
- Trip back to Valencia city center:
- Highlights cruise around the Calatrava bridge and Arts and Science City
AFTERNOON & LATE LUNCH IN VALENCIA:
- Park in the city cente, viewing North Station, City Hall.
- Walking afternoon:
- Lunch( optional) ( 1- 2 hrs or quick tapas) 3 minutes away Cathedral.
- Visit the Valencia City center viewing Central Market, Silk Market, streets around, Plaza Redonda, Cathedral
- Back to Terminal/ starting point
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 7 hours 30 min.
Although duration is about 6-7-8 hours;
1-Timing is flexible, depending on your cruise schedule, your likings and preferences. I am flexible with groups own timings and stops. It could take from 6-7 hours..We can customize the visits to your needs.
2-The itineray may include 1 hr and 30 min for lunch, or may not, as you decide.
Also trafic to may affect the itinerary timetable.
3-sundays timing varies- Often open til 2-3- MONDAYS most sites are closed as Roman Theater, Castle and Museum....
Audi 4 black 2.0 Sport Line- or rental car
Own car if 3-4 people if available.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
3 euro - If you like a refreshment could be 2- 3 euros
If you like to have lunch, you might spend 11-15 euros lunch local menu
or 20- 30 eur gourmet lunch or " a la carta"
- I could provide an Audi 4 or rent a service.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Carolina is very friendly and helpful. She wants to make sure you enjoy your tour. I would definitely recommend her.