Full Day Cultural Tour of Titicaca Lake - Private service
Lake Titicaca is a large, deep lake in the Andes of Peru, By volume of water and by surface area, it is the largest lake in South America.
Taquile Island is an indigenous community that preserves original traditions and organization, well known as the best weavers. With over 2500 people living there. And also visit the famous islands of Uros floating islands. An excellent budget choice for a day visit.
* Pick up from the hotel in puno (time depends on you, because it is a private tour, not later than 7. 30am. )
* We visit Floating Islands, Driving time about 30 min. meet the friendly inhabitants, Visit the reed made houses. (little trip in rústic canoes around the floating islands can be arranged)
* 2. 30hrs of travel to the next island taquile, where we see and learn about this culture unique of this community. (have to walk up) see their art of textiles.
* lunch offered by the local people, at a family restaurant. then we walk to the port aprox 30min.
* Down back to the boat 2. 30hrs return to Puno.
* Privatte transportation takes you back to the hotel.
* Good Bye.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: The downtown hotel, Bus Station.
End location: Main Square or the Hotel
Duration: 10 hours
* Private touristic Transportations Hotel To Port and Back.
* Private Motor Boat Round Trip, (Equipment for lifeguards, toilet, place for photos on the roof of the boat, panoramic windows, bus seats, authorized captain)
* Professional Tour Guide.
* Entrance Fees for the 2 islands.
* A bottle of water.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
60 Dolars per person if - * Lunch on taquile
* Your souviners (Optional)
* Reed canoe Trip in Uros (Optional)
* Hand local Crafts or textiles (optional)
* Lunch on the islands. (Best pay directly)
* Extra beverage. (You can buy on the islands)
* Canoe trip on the floating islands. (Pay directly yo the family - optional)
I can accompany you and arrange for separate car, boat, o private transportation plus driver, those must be licenced on tours, and i can help you with booking to any hotel around here. arange any transfers from the bus station, the airport, or vice verse.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We had an excellent experience with Miguel. We would highly recommend him as a guide. Our private Uros floating island trip is one that we will always remember. We must say a special thank you to Miguel who rearranged our 2 day tour to accommodate the fact that we experienced some altitude sickness. We appreciate all that he did.