Shore Excursion, First Time Visitor, Day Trip / Out of Town
Kid Friendly: Yes.
Maximum travelers: 5
English (fluent), American Sign Language (fluent), Indonesian (fluent), Japanese (conversational), Malay (fluent)
Kuta Beach Art Market Shopping, Padang-Padang beach, Garuda Wisnu Kencana, Uluwatu Cliff Temple
The Highlight of this trip is Kuta Beach Shopping, Padang-Padang beach, Garuda Wisnu Kencana, Uluwatu Ancient Temple.
The Temple is a heritage site of Hinduism Temple, built at the edge of a 70 meter high cliff or rock.
Though a small temple was claimed to have existed earlier, the structure was significantly expanded by a Japanese sage, Empu Kuturan in the 11th Century. Another sage from East Java, Dang Hyang Nirartha is credited for constructing the Padmasana shrines and it is said that he attained Moksha here, an event called Ngeluhur ("to go up") locally. This has resulted in the temple's epithet Luhur.
A morning tour to Southern part of Bali Island.
Visiting Kuta Beach Art Market, Garuda Wisnu Kencana Statue, Padang-Padang Beach, Uluwatu Temple ( temple on the cliff ).
- Port pick up
- Visit Kuta Beach Art Market
- Depart to Garuda Wisnu Kencana
- Beach time at Padang-Padang beach relax at pool club for long time.
- Visiting Uluwatu Temple
- Kecak and Fire Dance Performance
- Jimbaran Seafood Dinner
- Back to port
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Bali Port
End location: Bali Port
Duration: 12 hours
This trip is a day tour, flexible schedule, can be finished until late evening after dinner. If you want to see Sunset and Jimbaran Seafood Dinner.
Air conidtioned Suzuki AVP 2012, Luxury and well maintained.
- My time and service as your private guide and driver
- Private Transportation in an A/C vehicle
- Parking Fee
Estimated Local Cash Needed
300000 indonesian rupiah - Entrance Fee
- Your personal expenses
- Your Jimbaran seafood dinner
- Admission fee to the sites, USD 3 -10 average, per person at each site, such as Kecak and Fire Dance, ( Garuda Wisnu Kencana, Uluwatu Temple and Jimbaran Seafood Dinner )
I am only able to guide in English, Indonesian and Malay.