Discover the Nature
1) Batuan Temple, known for its distinctive painting style, Batuan Temple is a classic piece of Balinese architecture. Considered as the oldest temple in Bali Island, it is not only emitting a high spiritual vibration, but also representing the historical values.
2) Monkey Forest, known as the Sacred Monkey Forest, it's one of Ubud's most popular attractions. It's one of Bali's several grey long-tailed macaque-inhabited forests. It has a spectacular scenery and its natural beauty alone is worth a visit.
3) Tegalalang Rice Terrace, famous for its splendid terraced landscapes in Ubud.
4) Kintamani Volcano and Lunch with gorgeous sight of lake Batur and Mount Batur.
5) Bali Coffee Plantation, the famous and the expensive coffee are fastest growth in this island is called by Luwak Coffee, coffee produced from the fermentation process.
6) Tirta Empul holy water temple.
1. Pick up from your hotel (time can be adjusted)
2. Batuan Temple
3. Monkey Forest
4. Tegalalang Rice Terrace
5. Kintamani Volcano and Lunch with view of Mount and Lake Batur
6. Bali Coffee Plantation
7. Tirta Empul
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel
Duration: 8 hours
Toyota Avanza 2015.
- 5 passenger seats
- Excellent air conditioning facility
If your group is more than 5 people, please send me a message, I will send you a customized tour with a specific date, itinerary, number of travelers and price.
Bigger car available upon request.
Hi Ace 2017
- 12 passenger seats
- Air conditioning
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
400000 IDR Indonesian Rupiahs - Approximately IDR 400000/person
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks