Gunung Kawi - Tegalalang- Kintamani-Monkey Forest
The best start in exploring Bali Island is to visit iconic Bali Tourist destinations.
Beautiful scenery of Ubud Countryside well known as Tegagalang Rice Terrace, a Bali Heritage Subak ( an ancient Balinese Farming Irrigation ). Subak is the water management (irrigation) system for paddy fields on Bali island, Indonesia which was developed in the 9th century.
Other Iconic destinations are :
- Barong and Rangda dance performance at Batubulan Village.
- Talented Balinese stone and wood carvers around Batubulan Village
- Gunung Kawi is an 11th-century temple and funerary complex in Tampaksiring north east of Ubud, that is spread across either side of the Pakerisan river
- From Gunung Kawi Temple, the trip will be continued to Kintamani. Kintamani is highland of Bali Island, to see Mount Batur and it's beautiful sister Lake Batur.
- Enjoy your lunch at Restaurant at Kintamani with Mount and Lake Batur View.
- After the lunch, we will head to Tegalalang Rice Terrace, the Highlight of this trip.
The ideal starting time is 8:30am. We can be flexible, but it may mean that some items on the itinerary need to be changed, or can not be done due to time restrictions.
- Depart from the hotel ( Hotel Pick Up)
- Reaching Batubulan Village for Barong and Rangda Dance.
- Visiting Local Wood and Stone Carvers Village
- Visiting Gunung Kawi 11th canturies temple north east Ubud countryside
- Arrive at Kintamani, Mt Batur & Lake Batur , Lunch time
- Visiting North Ubud Countryside Coffee Agro Tourism
- Visiting Tegalalang rice-field Ubud Countryside
- Ubud- Monkey Forest
- Arrive back to the hotel.
Our itinerary and schedule is flexible. We may discuss changes, as long as not too much different, for other directions of the trip.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Meeting point will at the Hotel Lobby where you are staying,
End location: We'll finish at the same place where we met up before start of the trip.
Duration: 10 hours 30 min.
The trip can be more or less 10.5 hour duration, it's depending on how much you enjoy the destination, as well as the traffic on the way to the locations.
We use our Suzuki Avp Luxury year 2013, Daihatsu Xenia 2014, Very clean and well maintained.
- My time and service as your private guide and driver
- Private Transportation in an A/C vehicle
- Parking Fee
- Mineral water during the tour
- Fresh Towel / Oshibori for refreshment
Estimated Local Cash Needed
300000 Indonesian Rupiah - or 30 USD plus cash for any small purchases .
Tour cost excludes tickets for performances entrance and/or tourism site entrance, your meals/drinks and other small personal expenses.
- Personal expenses
- Admission fee to the sites, USD 3 -10 average, per person at each site, such as Barong and Rangda Dance, ( Gunung Kawi, Monkey Forrest, Tegalalang,Kintamani )
I am only able to guide in English, Indonesian and Malay.