the full day tour of Ubud's Arts and culture.
This popular full day tour takes you on a journey to visit tourist destinations and other interesting places in Ubud Village, the center of art and culture in the Bali islands.
Ubud is a town on the Indonesian island of Bali in the Ubud District, located among rice paddies and steep ravines in the central foothills of the Gianyar regency.
One of Bali's major arts and cultural centres, it has developed a large tourism industry. Ubud is one of the famous villages most visited in Bali islands, as it offers many kinds of beautiful art, myth, and history.
It's a perfect destination for those who love Art and Cultural history. It's also an ideal location to shop for authentic, Bali made goods, so this can be an excellent shopping excursion.
08. 00 Meet and Greet
- Watching Barong Dance
- Visit Toh Patih Village to see Balinese Batik production
- Visit Celuk Village, to see Gold and Silver smith
- Visit Batuan Temple, one of the oldest Village temple and famous painter galery
- Visit Mas village, to see wood carving
- Visit ubud Palace
- Arrive at the Hotel or Cruise terminal
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at your Cruise Terminal or your hotel around Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, and Nusa Dua.
End location: Back to your Cruise terminal or your hotel around Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, and Nusa Dua.
Duration: 8 hours
I drive a Suzuki APV (2013).
Comfortable, very clean car with air-conditioning,
DVD and music.
Suitable up to 5 Travelers
1. English Speaking Driver and Guide
2. Comfortable Private Car
4. Mineral Water
5. Parking Fee
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 USD - Approx IDR 200.000,- up to IDR 250.000,-
Entrance tickets, Donation, And Lunch
- Lunch, plus any snacks or beverages.
- IDR 100.000,- (approx. USD 8,-) for Barong and Keris Dance Resort
1. I am a tour guide-driver, and can guide only in English.
2. My car can fit up to 5 people comfortably. Please inquire for larger group.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We've spent a great time with Jefta (taking all the time about traditions of Bali and Ukraine). He even managed to present my girlfriend birthday cake, as she was having her B-Day on the day of our tour. We've become good friends. I will recommend Jefta to all my friends who plan to visit Bali. If you want to have a great time traveling -> You must choose one of Jefta's tours. And he is very flexible, so you will be able to visit all places you want. Don't hesitate book now or someone else would book.