If you really are looking for one unique and complete experience in Peru, you must come here where 2 Great Cultures developed a sophisticated agriculture, navigation and architecture never found before in South America.
In this tour I mixed Archeology, Gastronomy, dances, History and more surprises.
Dare to discover my country, live the Legend!!.
At morning transfer from Airport to your hotel.
10. 00 am City Tour in Trujillo Colonial City. Visiting the Main Square, Colonial Houses, Cathedral and Local market.
2. 30 pm Show of the Peruvian paso horses and national Peruvian dance, called Marinera.
9. 00 am Visit of The Moche Museum, then visit of Moon and The Sun Temples ( 02 hours).
12. 00 Arrival to Chan Chan Complex ( 01 hour walking in a
permanent flat area).
1:30pm Walking in the Huanchaco beach to see the precolumbian fishing techniques .
01 free hour for lunch in case passengers want it.
8. 00 am We leave Trujillo, journey to Chiclayo City, but at route we will stop to see the great Complex called El Brujo and its gold Museum with the mummy of the Lady of Cao who was a powerful dignatary.
Time for lunch, we continuos to see the Archeological site Huaca Rajada, the real context where was found the Lord of Sipan.
9. 00 am Tour to visit The Royal Tombs of Lord of Sipan, and Tucume pyramids.
Transfer to airport
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will pick you up in the airport.
End location: It will finish in your Hotel.
Duration: 4 days
TOYOTA BRAND, NEW CAR A/C
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 70 - This is the cost of a regular local lunch or dinner.