Have a quick look to Cairo
This tour is tailored for the business men or the travelers who have just a few hours transit in Cairo to visit the highlights. It is very flexible, and we can skip or add sightseeing according to the traveler's time.
I mainly suggest Giza Pyramids, the Sphinx and the National Museum, as they are the must - see in Cairo.
- Meet and assist at the airport.
- Visit the National museum of Egypt
- Visit the Pyramids there you see the great Pyramid of Cheops which is one of the world wonders , the Pyramid of Chephren (you have the chance to visit it from inside), and the smallest one of Mecarinus, the valley temple of Chephren, as well as, the great Sphinx and a Panoramic view to see the three Pyramids together.
- If you are interested to have a Camel ride it is a pleasure to arrange this for you.
- Then back to the airport
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 8 hours
Traffic might affect the duration
Air-conditioned, clean mini bus (hiace).
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2000 Egyptian Pounds - - Entrance fees of the Pyramide: 120 Egyptian Pound
- Fees of going inside the Pyramid: 60 Egyptian Pound
- Lunch (optional)
- Camel ride fees (optional)
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Ereen was great, she met us at the airport, and took us straight to the National Museum, along the way, she made a quick stop to buy some food, which was greatly appreciated, she is knowledgeable and at times, it even seemed she was more concerned with the schedule than we were, she wanted to make sure we hit all the highlights, which we really appreciated. From the museum to the pyramids, with enough time to enjoy and take some pictures. Thanks for a great tour