Have a quick look to Cairo
This tour is tailored for the business men or the travelers who have just a few hours transit in Cairo to visit the highlights. It is very flexible, and we can skip or add sightseeing according to the traveler's time.
I mainly suggest Giza Pyramids, the Sphinx and the National Museum, as they are the must - see in Cairo.
- Meet and assist at the airport.
- Visit the National museum of Egypt
- Visit the Pyramids there you see the great Pyramid of Cheops which is one of the world wonders , the Pyramid of Chephren (you have the chance to visit it from inside), and the smallest one of Mecarinus, the valley temple of Chephren, as well as, the great Sphinx and a Panoramic view to see the three Pyramids together.
- If you are interested to have a Camel ride it is a pleasure to arrange this for you.
- Then back to the airport
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at Cairo airport in the waiting area after the clearing customs area holding a sign having your name.
End location: In front of the departure gate of Cairo airport.
Duration: 8 hours
Traffic might affect the duration
Air-conditioned, clean mini bus (hiace).
- Guiding fees
- Transportation from and to the airport and along the day in an air-conditioned Van, Driving service
- Bottled water for all the guests
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2000 Egyptian Pounds - - Entrance fees of the Pyramide: 120 Egyptian Pound
- Fees of going inside the Pyramid: 60 Egyptian Pound
- Lunch (optional)
- Camel ride fees (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Camel ride
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Thank Ereen - You put together the perfect tour for my needs and time constraints. I enjoyed the day, and learned a lot. Dave Snelling