Could not find a tour you like! I can make a customized itinerary for you!
You can choose 3-4 places you would like to visit!(*=cherry blossom spots)
- Meiji shrine in a forest and Harajyuku pop fashion shopping area
*- Asakusa with oldest Sensoji temple and Nakamise souvenir shopping
- Tsukiji outer market (Closed on Wed, Sun and holidays) We do NOT visit wholesale market in Toyosu.
- Shibuya, teenager shopping area, Japanese times square with thousand people crossing big streets
*- Imperial palace east garden (we do not visit a palace building)(basically closed on Mon and Fri)
- Tokyo Sky Tree, the highest broadcasting tower
- Shinjyuku, department stores and free observatory at Tokyo metropolitan government
*- Yanaka, old town and small shopping street for local people
- Akihabara, electricity, maid cafes, and animation products
- Poket Monster Center for boys
*- Hamarikyu Garden, Japanese garden and green tea if you like
*- Ueno park
- Ginza, good restaurants and high-end shopping area
- Tokyo tower and Zojoji temple
hotel pick up ( in 23 ward of Tokyo)
visit 3 or 4 places and have lunch
end at the last place we visit
Modern and traditional tour
- Imperial Palace east garden *closed on Mon and Fri
- Asakusa Sensoji temple, one of the oldest temple in Tokyo
- Meiji shrine and Harajyuku, Omotesando shopping area
- Tsukiji Fish Market, try sushi, ramen, fish cake, grilled sea foods, and more*Closed on Wed, Sun
- Asakusa Sensoji temple, Japanese sweet deserts
- Yanaka old residential area with small shopping streets for locals
Modern pop culture and shopping Tour
- Shibuya, times square of Japan, shopping for teens
- Shinjyuku, skyscrapers, free observatory, food stores at department stores
- Akihabara, electric districts, animation products, unique maid cafes
- Harajyuku and Omotesando shopping
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 6 hours
We walk and take metros during the tour. Most stations have few elevators or escalators so please let me know if you prefer these to stairs.
- Guiding Services
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2000 JPY - You need to pay for Lunch for you
It depends on what you would like to eat but estimation is 1000-3000 JPY/person.
- Public Transportation Tickets
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
I basically use public transportation. I do not drive during the tour.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Kaori did a fantastic job to satisfy our specific tour request by researching, scheduling, and guiding us to places and neighborhoods and experiences we would never have discovered on our own. Smart, informed, and engaging, Kaori was exceptional and went above and beyond to make our day exploring Tokyo one we will fondly remember.