For people who are excited to have tours in Tokyo!
In this tour, I will take you famous sightseeing places such as Asakusa, Shibuya, Fish-market, Tokyo Sky tree and popular ramen shop.
I've been living in Shinjuku area for over 25 years which is why I'm so familiar with Tokyo and its "complicated transportation system". So you don't have to worry about anything, just trust me!
This is a 6-hour, original and private tour.
* The tour can be extended up to 8 hours. Please inquire me for a quote.
Here is the list of options. Please select two or three places:
- Asakusa Sensoji Temple (temples, shrine, and famous shopping street).
- Meiji Jingu in Harajuku (Imperial shrine)
- Tsukiji Fish Market. *You can eat fresh sushi and lots of street food.
- Tokyo Tower or Mori Tower or Tokyo Sky Tree.
- Ueno Park (museum and zoo and cherry blossom from the end of March to 15th of April)
- Ginza (Famous shopping street for high-end fashion and food)
- Harajuku (young people's fashion district) *I can take you to secondhand shops in there.
- Akihabara (Japanese anime and game district)
- Shibuya (the Busiest city in Tokyo, young and trendy district)
- Sumidagawa Cruise (about 40 minutes from Asakusa to Hamarikyu Garden)
- Hamarikyu Garden (You can taste green tea at there as well).
*You can request places which are not on the list above! Let me know your preference!
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: In the lobby of your hotel.
End location: Wherever you want but I'm happy to take you to the hotel lobby again.
Duration: 6 hours
The tour can be extended up to 8 hours. Please inquire me for a quote! I will tell you asap.
Subway and/or JR (train), bus or taxi and by walk.
- My guiding service
- My entrance fee
- My transportation tickets.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
4500 Japanese Yen - ・Your transportation costs: approx. 1500yen. (Included bullet train)
・Food and drinks: 3000yen.
・If you'd like to go to VR amusement park, it will cost 4500 yen per person.
・I highly recommend you to get IC card for transportation. It will cost 1500yen (500 yen is a deposit that can be refunded when needed).
I'm not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a taxi.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
This is an excellent little tour for families with teenagers- who want a diversion away from temples and shrines. Akemi-san was kind enough to share an insider's list of go to places for last season's pieces - places where models go to sell items post runway. My daughters were mightily impressed.