Exploring unique Tokyo and exquisite Japanese culture!
Tokyo has mixture elements of distinctive traditional Japanese culture and the elements caused by rapid modernization. There are many places where you find unique Tokyo and exquisite Japanese culture. For example, Asakusa Sensoji is one of the most famous Buddhist temple, first built in 625 AD. There are about 90 unique shops on the main approach. You enjoy seeing big colorful temple in lively atmosphere of downtown. In Japanese garden, as you walk around the pond you encounter beautiful different scenery of nature. You'll forget that you are in the middle of the city. From Tokyo Metropolitan Government observatory, you see amazing 360 panoramic view of Tokyo including famous landmarks such as the Tokyo Skytree, Tokyo Tower, Meiji Shrine, etc. . .
For the people who are visited Tokyo more than once, Mt. Mitake tour will be nice place to go. The mountain has been used for Japan's ancient mountain worship. Full of beautiful nature and scenic shrine are here. After the mountain we visit sake brewery.
This tour is One day customized tour. I will coordinate or suggest the tour plan according to your interests or the places you would like to go. Below is the list of major sightseeing spots in Tokyo.
(First time visitors) From 4 to 6 places are appropriate for the one day tour.
- Asakusa Asakusa (Sensouji Temple, Nakamise St, view of Tokyo Sky Tree)
- Ueno Park (Museums, temples, historical monuments)
- Harajuku (Popular street for young girls)
- Meiji Shrine
-Tokyo Metropolitan Government observatory (See 360 Panoramic view of Tokyo)
- Japanese garden (Walking around pound you face different beautiful scenery)
- Edo Tokyo Museum (See history & culture of Tokyo)
- Imperial Palace
- Fukagawa Fudou temple (Fire ritual ceremony is awesome)
* The number of visiting sites varies depending on your walking pace & hotel location.
- Jindaiji Temple (the temple town) & Kichijoji area(popular town for local people. Enjoy "YOKOCHO"; lined with tiny, unique shops).
- Mt. Mitake & Sake Brewery
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 7 hours
- Guiding Services
Estimated Local Cash Needed
5000 JPY - Public Transportation,
Food, Drinks, Snacks,
- Personal Expenses
- Public Transportation Tickets
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
I don't drive a car, I use mainly public transportation. If you are not comfortable to walk long time I arrange a taxi.