Private tour ideal for cruise passengers!
We will drive to Kalitino village it's about 65 km from St. Petersburg.
You will know the history of Russian Matryoshka - the symbol of Russian hospitality. We will play for you traditional Russian instruments.
The main Matryoshka will led dance (you will try on Russian traditional costumes in one of the interactive games), then we will play traditional Russian games, also you will depict sundress of Matryoshka.
And of course we will drink tea with pancakes.
In the village we will visit Russian family in the traditional wooden hut.
Please note for visa free passengers tour tickets (visa) should be done 3 weeks in advance!!! Please send me your passport information 3 weeks in advance.
10. 00 Meet at the hotel or ship
10. 00-11. 30 Drive to Kalitino Village
11. 30-13. 00 Interactive theatrical performance:«Meet Matryoshka dolls»!
13. 00-14. 00 Tea (black tea or local herbal tea) with Russian pan pancakes, home made Jam and cottage cheese. Everything very fresh!
14. 00-15. 30 Visit russian family in a real Russian Huts, meet local people!
15. 30-17. 00 Drive back to the city
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: hotel\ship
End location: hotel\ship
Duration: 7 hours
sedan car or mini van depending on the number of persons in your group.
Tour guide as per program
Lunch (tea with locals)
Visa free service and port fee
Estimated Local Cash Needed
500 rubles - 500-1000 rubles for souvenirs or you can pay with credit or debit cards.
Souvenirs or any other items and purchases of a personal nature are not included.