Full Day Private tour with private transportation
A complete full day touring the Sacred Valley, Pisac Market, Pisac Inca site, Chinchero, Marasa, Moray, Salinas & Ollantaytambo, called the Inca living city, included visit to Chinchero Inca site with a unique weaving show included.
8. 30 hrs: Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Pisac (9, 750 ft).
In our way you can visit the Awanacancha camelid center and the Photo stop of Taray.
Walking tour in Pisac Market and transfer to Pisac Inca site. Guided visit.
12. 00 hrs: Buffet lunch (not included)and transfer to Ollantaytambo
13. 30 hrs: Guided visit in Ollantaytambo (9, 200 ft), considered one of the most important living museums in the world, perhaps the longest occupied town in the Americas.
15. 00 hrs: Drive up to Chinchero archaeological complex (12, 400 ft), visit to the palace of Inka Emperor Tupac Inca Yupanqui and the colonial church of Nuestra Señora de Montserrat, Return back to Cusco - Hotel
16. 30 - 17. 00 hrs: Drop off at your hotel.
END OF OUR SERVICES!!!
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will pick you up from your hotel. But we try to give a pre-meeting tour in your hotel one day before departure.
End location: We leave you late in the afternoon at your hotel.
Duration: 8 hours 30 min.
All my tours provide you excellent transportation, modern car Toyota or Van H1 year 2010 or 2011.
All round trip private transportation
Full guided visit
US$ 5 - Personal Expenses like water or some sancks
US$ 25 - BTP
BTP or Partial Touristic Ticket which allow you visit Pisac, Ollantaytambo & Chinchero.
US$ 20 - You can choose the local home made lunch or Buffet Lunch in the Sacred Valley - Tunupa Restaurant).
Personal expenses - Water, snacks, etc
However I suggest my clients buy the BTG OR GENERAL TOURISTIC TICKETS which allows you visit more than 15 attraction in Cusco during 10 days.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We cannot recommend Raul enough. His tour was very educational, entertaining, and greatly enjoyed by the whole family. Raul was very knowledgeable about many diverse subjects related to the region including culture (past and present) architecture, astronomy, history, archaeologolgy, politics, food and more. Any question we asked he was able to answer and elaborate on. His selection of sites to visit was perfect and we all learned many new and interesting things throughout our day with him.