Full Day Private tour with private transportation
A complete full day touring the Sacred Valley, Pisac Market, Pisac Inca site, Chinchero, Marasa, Moray, Salinas & Ollantaytambo, called the Inca living city, included visit to Chinchero Inca site with a unique weaving show included.
8. 30 hrs: Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Pisac (9, 750 ft).
In our way you can visit the Awanacancha camelid center and the Photo stop of Taray.
Walking tour in Pisac Market and transfer to Pisac Inca site. Guided visit.
12. 00 hrs: Buffet lunch (not included)and transfer to Ollantaytambo
13. 30 hrs: Guided visit in Ollantaytambo (9, 200 ft), considered one of the most important living museums in the world, perhaps the longest occupied town in the Americas.
15. 00 hrs: Drive up to Chinchero archaeological complex (12, 400 ft), visit to the palace of Inka Emperor Tupac Inca Yupanqui and the colonial church of Nuestra Señora de Montserrat, Return back to Cusco - Hotel
16. 30 - 17. 00 hrs: Drop off at your hotel.
END OF OUR SERVICES!!!
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 8 hours 30 min.
All my tours provide you excellent transportation, modern car Toyota or Van H1 year 2010 or 2011.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
65 soles - 20.00 usd or 65.00 peruvian soles for lunch and personasl expenses
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Raul is simply the best. His knowledge Of the Peruvian culture and history is extraordinary, in-depth and very informative and prospective is second to none. If you are looking for off the beaten path and secret spots look no further.